B-b-but I'm pregnant!

Lol I would hate to disappoint hun ha ha you should know me by now..... still using your 'special crayons' I see, ouch stop clipping my ear :eh: xx

Leave my special magic crayons alone! Or I won't lend them to you. We can write invitations for the wedding with them!!!

xx

Yeah forgot that I am having a butch one, wink wink xx

What are you two on about? Evening Hopeful!

x x x x

Evening Pinky hun, oh just our usual prattles.... don't expect it to make sense as it never does... hope your good xx

Well Pinky, me and Hopeful are due on the same day so I've decided that our children are going to marry each other when they're older! We're introducing them to each other as soon as possible for holidays at the seaside!!!

xx

Yup :fib: that is what is going to happen lol family holidays by the sea and their wedding in due course then we get to name their kids etc xx

hahaha thats quite cute! Right I'm off to bed, didn't sleep well last night and I feel knackered. Night night Crazy ladies!

x x x x

aww look the thread has been abandoned now where are you crazy ppl hiding

Sorry guys...I have not forgotten you xx

you so have forgotten us :(
im going to kick my local housing asses later they make me so mad :slap: :wall: :wall:

No kicking, if you get yer leg up that high, there might be repercussions!

I'm frustrated - I'm farting like mad here, and all I've had is 3 toasted muffins (that's 6 slices when they're halved though) and no baked beans in days, no curry or chilli in weeks, and I've layed off the dairy (intolerant - at best it makes me smell like I do now, ahem) - SO why am I now being a bumnoise person!!!

the O.T that works for the housing as just rang me to say the office ive applied at have emailed her sayingthey requested that we tell them the date we sell our house or that they want to reposess now they know 1 i wont make mayself intentionly homeless and 2 they havent request jack s**T plus i dont see what a difference this make as i have 125 point and anything over 100 is classed as high priority so basically they are saying they wont do nothing untill i make me and 4 kids 1 of which is disabled homeless to go into temp accomadation anywhere in the area to then sit and wait till they get me adaqate housing well they can go kiss my ass if they thing im going to risk that and i cant wait for the housing officer to get in at 1.30 so i can speak to her and also my O.t as emailed her they dont have a clue 1 person tells you 1 thing then another says the oppisite

Bloody hell hun, you are kidding!!!! So they would be quite happy to see a whole family with kids and one with a disability end up on the streets really??? It is not as if your not giving them plenty of notice is it??? Yeah speak to the organgrinder not the monkeys..... it really needs to be sorted and NOW!

x

its rediculous if they are expecting that i will find out soon hopefully, i can easily go into private accomodation and make them pay £1500 then stay on benefits as long as i want but i dont want my children thinking this is the way to do it

im gonna let rip ive been on the list since last oct and this is the 1st im hearing about it the cheeky sods

That is awful, because you are on a list they don't seem to give a damn and you are treated that way but to do this to a family is well out of order and inhumane..... it is bad enough having to move and disrupt a family as it is! Get on that phone x

Midnight...me and the girls will go round the housing office and sort em out! Seriously, make sure you keep a record of all this in writing...I can feel a letter of complaint coming...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back