Big Brother 7!!!

stephlw25 said:
Hehe no way!!!
I bet you have been trying to find that out all day?! :wink: :)

ooooh bonnie the pizza theif!

I have :rotfl: Now I must rest! :sleep:

well done nicki!! yes have a rest you have worked hard well done!! :rotfl:

omg really!!!! ha ha she looks like the type as well!! i thot shed maybe bn fighting(just a guess tho)

I really don't know what to make of all this being evicted and going back in lark :? :? :?

And also the new ones that get put in near the end and still have a chance of winning??

Surely you haven't truly won unless you have been there from the start and NOT been evicted??? :? :? :?

Anyway I still spent 50p to vote Nikki back in. I love her :D

Did u see that the money from these phone calls are going to charity, i totally think nicky will win it

wheres johnathons chance 2 go back in??? did i miss something!!!

yeah!!! i 4got 2 till i seen ur post n went on the website 2 c wots bn happenin!!! thts no fair if he never got the chance :(

Jonathan never even got a look inside, sezer and bonnie are also suspiciously missing from the vote too!

I def want Nikki to go in, I got as feelin the 4 will be Nikki, Grace, Lea and Mikey....... will have to wait till Tuesday!

I can;t beleive there is only a couple of weeks left!

emmylou sezer and bonnie have got police investigations pending so they arent allowed back in.

am i right in saying that this is the second rape charge that sezer has had. the first he was aquitted?

pete to win

woah, never knew anything about that.... what have they done?[/quote]

panic over.... i read back through the posts and found where they were discussed earlier, I was at a wedding on friday so missed the double eviction (how rude to get married on a friday in BB season)!

I totally missed the news reports on sezer, and as for bonnie, well, not paying for pizza! I used to manage a restaurant and never called the cops on anyone who walked off without paying, usually because they were long gone and your not insured if you go off the premises, so can;t give chase down the street, but if you've just been on a reality tv show, people are gonna know who you are so need to follow down the street, just give name over - stupid girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back