Big Brother 2013

They was speaking about the thing with Daley & Hazel at work. They were saying they think its was Daley being "kinky" & that's what he's in to & it was not actually a threat - they believe.

Hazel did look worried to me though even though she did instigate a lot of it.

In my opinion she didn't look scared at all . If anything she was kind of going along with it x

Oh i agree they are both as bad as eachother but i couldnt stand hazel before so this has just tipped me over the edge lol!

They was speaking about the thing with Daley & Hazel at work. They were saying they think its was Daley being "kinky" & that's what he's in to & it was not actually a threat - they believe.

Hazel did look worried to me though even though she did instigate a lot of it.

A few friends were saying similar today. Plus, one friend said that if Daley hadn't been removed they probably would have ended up sleeping together.

i watch it, i watch it!
hate them all apart from gina!! and so glad wolfy went, shes vile x x x

Oh god ! I hate Callum so much , he makes my skin crawl hes so aggressive .
and Daley he was scummy regardelss of the fact that Hazel is shady and a moron Daley was totally creepy and dangerous that night, hes a real wife beater in disguse and it was sickening to hear him blame hazel before he left.
Hazel is vile and totally manipulated him and she did totally the wrong thing and I hate her but she didnt deserve to be pinned down by the neck. She should have just walked out though.
Ugh

but still watching!!
:)
XDaisy

I love gina too, funny wee girl. The twins are funny too, especially when they bicker with each other.

I couldn't believe he got that far bbee! What did people see in him?
I was glad wee Sam won. I wanted him or gina to win.

I used to like dexter but then he turned into such a nob and he was such a game player! He was annoying to watch!!! He shouldn't have come second!
I'm glad Sam won! He's adorable and deserved it! xxx

As sad as everyone else seemed to think they were, I couldn't help laughing at his jokes.

I wanted dexter to win becuase i thought he was genuine. I hated Sam just becuase he was deaf that didnt make him a nice person I thought he was pretty sexist and riddiculous. I thought Charlie was really really stupud and spent the whole time using other people opinions as her own rather than haveing a spine and i felt for dexter when despite thier freindship she was totally disloyal at every turn.
I liked dan and dexter and very few of the others.
ooh just seen that theres a celebraty bb , runs to put tele on!!
x Daisy

Anyone watching the celeb one?
Lauren has me howling :lol: xx

I love Louie. He always makes me smile.
That Danielle one is a bad advert for us irish folk.
I hate the bitches in the playground mentality that is going on. I thought we women grew out of that. Obviously not in some cases! :)

Lauren really creeps me out! I swear she is drunk 24/7...

Me. In watching. Love it. Lauren is mad, we keeping thinking she pissed all the time! Sophie is ssooo annoying.

Like carol and Charlotte is a bit funny ;-)

I like Louie but I thought he would be more fun. And I don't believe he wants to go. He's moaning a bit too much

Have you seen Lauren singing? God she makes me laugh so much! She is rather creepy looking though ...
Louie has me in stitches too :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back