Man Vs Food

I love the ice cream/dessert ones! I just wana eat all the ice cream!!
They had this octopus shaped one with 8 different flavours of ice cream and I wanted it so badly that I was in bad form cuz I didn't have it! X

I absolutely love this show :) it makes me want to do a road trip of all the places he's been! Especially the steak places and seafood restaurants!!!

I want to go to all the burger places he goes to, I also want to go to the BBQ places and also the Mexican joints mmmmmmm x

I love this show "LETS GO AD-AM!!"

But I couldn't watch when I had morning sickness!! lol

Every time I come on this thread it makes me hungry lol

Love, Jugs x

I absolutely love this show :) it makes me want to do a road trip of all the places he's been! Especially the steak places and seafood restaurants!!!

Exactly this. Me and DH watch it and have agreed to go to America one day and actually visit some of these places. The food looks amazing. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Is this a TV Show? I never heard of it before? What kind of show is it?

Last edited:
Yeah it's a tv show where the presenter goes round America visiting various restaurants and basically takes part in their food challenges e.g. he eats a 5lb burrito or something colossal like that lol. Some of the places he goes to look amazing! Especially the BBQ joints. *drool* x

Tapatalking!

OMG i love love love this show - he had a Tbone steak other day with some sort of meat jue on it OMG mouth was soooo watering i wanted it soooo bad xx

definetly want to do road trip to do to texas and have a proper texas Tbone now mmmmmmmm xxxx
and the Icecream 1s OMFG they look amazing but how does he not get brain freeze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back