What's your guilty pleasure?

MrsR

Reaction score
My main guilty pleasure is an American show called Gilmore Girls x I love it and I'm totally addicted! Think it's fair to say that I'll be getting a box set for Christmas this year! Lol x so come on guys-what's your guilty pleasure?! x

I love that program i tape it every morning off e4 lol.
Mines the big bang theory i bloody love it! lol x

Mine is actually spending 24/7 on this forum! Lmao! Like so addicted to it its unbelievable! Lol! X

Heir hunters :rolleyes: I find it very interesting and spend the time wishing that some long lost reli would leave me heaps of cash :lol:

Oh my bad, just saw under tv film entert. Lol mines friends and lost, no matter how many times I've seen each episode, I will watch again without fail. X

Lol Lexi, think we're all guilty of being addicted here! Lol x glad to see I'm not the only one with gilmore girls addiction! I watched from about mid series 4 last year and then started all over again when they re started them from series 1 and I still love it! x I quite like heir hunters and homes under the hammer as well but I can miss them-I can't miss GG!

Love Gilmore Girls!...only have half of them on boxset though...but thats because Im currently building my One Tree Hill box set collection :blush:

same here i loved the first series! same with oc!

Oh my god i loved the OC i was gutted when it finished i have all those on DVD lol xxx

M.A.S.H, got the complete series on DVD, watch 2/3 episodes a day, now on my second watch of it :lol:

I only ever saw the first season of the OC, I struggled to get into it, same with one tree hill x anyone got any guilty pleasure films? I've got a few!

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
Manequin
To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
Loads of Disney films
Most things musical (Phantom of the opera, moulin rouge etc)

Ooo Id forgotten about the OC! I might treat myself when my student loan comes in and get the whole set.

And agreed on the new series. Its just not the same without lucas. I was never that keen on peyton...don't mind that shes gone lol :)

My guilty pleasure isn't tv, we seem to have the hoobs on all day. Mine is a skinny mocha and dipping a double decker in it at 3pm :love::love:

Last edited:
Mmmmh mrs.H I love mochacinos from starbucks!!! Fully blown ones though not skinny ones x

It's got to be frapachinos from Starbucks!! :D

When I was younger I used to love buffy the vampire slayer and when we moved in here and got sky I noticed buffy's on quite abit! I could actually watch it all day if I had the chance! Lol angel and spike are yummy!!

It's got to be frapachinos from Starbucks!! :D

When I was younger I used to love buffy the vampire slayer and when we moved in here and got sky I noticed buffy's on quite abit! I could actually watch it all day if I had the chance! Lol angel and spike are yummy!!

I love BTVS! Spike is gorgeous! I've had a massive crush on James Marsters for years! He has bit parts in House on Haunted Hill and PS, I Love You and my stomach flips when I see him! Lol x Angel never did it for me but when I watched his show (surprisingly called Angel) I liked Doyle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back