Man Vs Food

LilyMac

Reaction score
I really hate watching people eat, it makes me feel sick but I'm totally addicted to this show!!

Has anyone seen it?

Some of the stuff they have on there is just ridiculous but it all looks SO tasty!

Love, Jugs x

I LOVE it!!!!!
I've been watching it since it started and I am hooked.
I just love everything about it. Why don't we have food like that here??? x

I love that show!

Makes me sooo hungry though!

XX

I love the burger ones and the BBQ ones mmmm x

I keep forgetting its on! It was on for a whole day the other weekend, I didn't move I just sat there wanting to lick my screen!
It all looks so lush, we totally need restaurants like that here!

My fave are the pudding ones, now that I could do no worries, especially ice cream. Mmmmmmmh.

I love the one with the giant donuts and yeah the ice cream ones. He did a great ice cream one in New Orleans, amazing x

yep watched regularly here too its amazing what he can put away and hes not a big guy.......the ice cream one was amazing but when he asked for chips to go along with it i was like how on earth can u think about eaing chips aswell as all that ice cream lol xx

My fave is the shredded beef sandwich that they double dip the whole thing into the beef juices! Looks divine, oh and the juicy Lucy burger with the melted cheese in the middle, mmmmmm.......

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Mmmmm love the double dip! I also love anything involving pulled pork x

*drool* double dip!!

I don't think I've seen many pudding ones :(

I'm hungry lol. I couldn't watch it without chewing my leg off today.

That show ALWAYS makes me hungry. I remember watching it with one of the kids at work while pregnant, and it was hotdogs That was on. God what a craving I had - half 9 at night and I'd have sold my granny for a hotdog!! - needless to say he thought this was hilarious!!! Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Omg the hotdogs!!! *drool*

I need to go to America!!!

Love, Jugs x

Eeee i love this show, but cant put it on until i have fed my OH or he starts drooling and whining for food!

Adam rocks!

stace, i also HATE watching and hearing people eat BUT i do like this program!

Love it! Always makes me hungry lol
I watched the desserts special and promptly went to tescos to buy a big tray of Krispy Kreme doughnuts lol

Oooh I love Krispy Kremes I could so eat a tray now!

Love, Jugs x

Good show, always makes my mouth water..........seriously fattening food on there but boy it looks soooo good lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back