Big Brother 2013

Rachaellius

Reaction score
So who's watching?

I say I won't bother watching then do. I'm fully addicted this year it's sooo bitchy!

Wolfy is getting on my bits! :mad:

Me!!! I can't help but watch with all the drama lol

Me! Love it this year, I used to be an avid fan, but think its got so boring the last few years. They've really gone back to old style big bro and I love it!
Wolfy is getting on my tits too, she is so arrogant and all the crocodile tears get right on my nerves! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely crocodile tears she's so OTT and makes people feel uncomfortable. When she had a go at Charlie like that for calling herself fat was rediculous!

I actually really like Dan, I like Sophie too :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't like sly dan or hazel at all. Infact I don't like many of them! The twins are ok, and dexter has grown on me. But there's not one of them that I really want to win yet. I quite like Daley though xx

Daley is easy on the eye but I expected more personality.
I quite like the twins.
Wolfy is such a yap. Can't be doing with her at all. I can't stand that "poor wee me" attitude. It's so manipulative.
Hazel is the kind of lass I avoid like the plague!

I can't stand dexter. I really wanna punch him. Hard! X

I can't stand dexter. I really wanna punch him. Hard! X

Haha yeah me too, he makes my skin crawl with how creepy he is!

I quite like Daley but yeah I agree, you just kinda forget he's there...

Jackie Travers is hilarious! She's a bit eccentric I think lol

Im obsessed!! Im the same every year, i HAVE to watch it haha!

Must admit tho, no1 this year seems really that entertaining, Not one of them i want to win atm lol! xx

ME .....I love it . I can't stand Wolfy I want her gone x

Ohh hooray, i love big brother but have to be in the closet at work due to scorn!!!
But my digi box gave up the ghost and so I ve not yet figured folks out yet.

Cant wait to be sharing outrage and hearts with pf ladies this year though !!
yipee !
x Daisy

I am loving bb this year!
Cant really stand any of them though lol. Wolfy's spitting is making me feel sick and hazel os just a complete b***h!
Dont get me started i will rant all day lol!
Think gina is funny though and the twins are sweet.

Seen clips of Daley & hazel on bb's bots in the safe house. Two shady wee people. Pukes.

What does everyone think of Daley being kicked out. X

My jaw was on the floor watching it last night!! He did take it way too far though!
Everyone keeps saying it's all Hazel's fault but I don't agree, whilst she is in no way innocent, it looked like she was genuinly taken aback by it last night. It looked like she was trying to joke her way out of it, to me anyways.
Whats everyone else' take on it? xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ew last night episode made me want to puke watching those 2! I dont think i can watch for the rest of the week now :shock:
Cant believe home wrecker Hazel has immunity this week:mad:

I personally think they are both as Bad as each other . Daley really did overstep the mark when he had her pinned on the bed .

X

They was speaking about the thing with Daley & Hazel at work. They were saying they think its was Daley being "kinky" & that's what he's in to & it was not actually a threat - they believe.

Hazel did look worried to me though even though she did instigate a lot of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back