Anyone been watching birth, baby and labour progs on sky?

First time mum

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else has been watching any of these?

I'm addicted to Portland Babies, Student Midwives, Baby Days and Home Birth Diaires on Home and Health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really enjoy them and learn new things all the time. My mates say I must be mad and shouldnt watch them especially when they are in labour!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

my mams addicted to watching them as well lol her fav's been the ones you have just said :lol: my mate has been on the student midwifes one!!

I dont have sky so cant watch them :( im gutted. Always watch them when im at my mams tho :lol: I started to watch some labour and birth vids on youtube and my OH has banned me :lol: it was freaking me out for some reason yet the ones on the telly dont freak me out as much :lol:

Portland babies is ace, oh if I had the money id have my baby there :lol:

Fantastic, I didn't know they existed or the channel lol, I'll be glued to it from now on. I love birth/pregnancy stories. I can't wait now, found the channel and its on as we speak and its A&E reporting on an accident from my home town!

What channels are they on and what times, i'm wanting to get prepared by watching loads of scary labour and other shows too!

KirstyD said:
What channels are they on and what times, i'm wanting to get prepared by watching loads of scary labour and other shows too!

They are on channel 254 and 255 (an hour later!)
Student midwives is nornally 9am - 10am or Portland Babies the same time. Baby Days or Multiple Births (they show one or the other) is normally 3pm - 4pm. These are both during the week.

Saturday is best they seem to have more on then. Home Birth Diaries is on sometime in the afternoon on Saturday (think about 2pm or 3pm). I find that one the scariest!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back