BFP i think!!!

sarahshorty

Reaction score
Well AF didn't arrive on the 3rd so did a test yesterday and got a faint second line!!

Couldn't go and get a second test yesterday as everywhere was closed for Easter. I've got one today and i'll do it first thing in the morning to try and confirm.

I've got a feeling this is it as i have amazing sore boobs, much worse than usual!! But trying not to let myself get too excited till tomorrow!!! :lol:

Good luck Sarah! False positives are rare so if you had any kind of second line thats good news, hopefully you can get a more definite line tomorrow morning. Congratulations :)

Oh SS really hope you get your BFP too .....how exciting.....xxx

Yay congratulations hun. wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. xx

how did the testing go this morning??

wishing you all the luck in the world xx

Have you tested yet chick?! x x x

Hope your second test went well today Hun X

Fingers crossed hun, how exciting xxx

:yay: Hopefully your 2nd test was a :bfp: also :)

Hi Ladies went to Drs this morning and it was a BFN...have been bleeding quite a bit this morning...no where near my normal periods but I would say more than spotting now....said my tests Ive taken at home were positive but that could be MC. Said I couldnt get scanned as its too early for anything to show and that I had to come home rest and watch this space! Not any further forward, still having mild cramps, think im still bleeding although Im to scared to go pee incase I still see blood and I have to just wait and see!

Great!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back