Two long years, a BFP

fresh

Reaction score
Got our BFP yesterday morning, tested as I'd not had my usual breast pain that comes on before my period
tried a cheapy test and there was a very very faint line, was all weed out so we went shopping and came back and tried the first response test, straight away it showed my BFP
Due on today, I'm still expecting it to come as that's so what I'm used to lol

It's not sunk in yet :)

Now all of sudden I feel so unprepared

Congrats!! I thought trying for 1 year was bad enough, I couldn't imagine 2!!

Congratulations! :)
See you in Tri 1.x

Congrats! I got a BFP yesterday morning via a digital and its not sunk in for me yet either :)
Good luck xxxx

Not getting too excited just yet, just trying to think positive that all will be well from now, but at least I know it's possible whereas til friday we were doing the tests at the hospital to see why we'd had no luck in 2 years of actively trying and 7/8 years no contraception

Amazing news! Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy, happy pregnancy :) xxx

Wow fantastic news hun congratulations.

Michelle. x

wow, congratulations, you must be shocked and pleased! xxx

Can anyone tell me when I should phone the doc as I've been reading a few threads on here on here which has now made me worry that it won't stay nestle in! due on today and tested positive a day early
Thanks

hi hun, i saw my dr straight away (3 days after AF was due) and she referred me to midwife - but in my area they will only book you from 6 weeks. see your GP and see what they say.

clara x

Hi Fresh, massive congratulations on ur bfp after 2 yrs of trying. Hope you dont mind iv popped ur bfp down on the testing thread as motivation for the girls thats dreams really do come true xxxx

Thanks bellarina

I hope it does give hope as I had none!
We were facing months of waiting for checks to see what the problem was, the latest was a test to see if my tubes were blocked, me being the ever negative was convinced this was the problem and without intervention we had no chance

It's been a shock to finally get a 2nd line after so many negatives
I was also worried about age as I'm 2 weeks away from being 38 and this is just our first ever positive result

If anyone is reading this that needs a bit of hope
the only thing I can think what we done different was positive thoughts; finding out his sperm was excellent and finding out I was ovulating from the consultant was a bit boost for our confidence, so a bonking we went, every other day til 2 days after I OV'd. I bet we only bonked that much about 4 of the months in the 2 years, the other months were only 2 or 3 times trying to time round OVing

Stick with it girls, don't lose hope

Aw congratulations Hun, lots of happy news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back