hurrah - BFP - i think!

treeze

Reaction score
So this last 2 weeks has gone really quick and my AF is due sometime between tomorrow and Sunday. Did an internet cheapie yesterday and there was the faintest line ever... same again today - so so sooooo faint though.. thought i was imagining it... so got a clear Blue Digi today (£11 for 2 in my local lloyds pharamcy!) and after a couple of min it came up with 1-2 weeks pregnant!

Can't believe it really - especially as we only BD twice this month on CD15 and 17!

just hope it is correct?!!! you can hardly even see the cheapie test lines but i could tell there was something there?!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Congratulations!

I think your are deffo pregnant, no doubt because them clearblue digital tests are near enough 100% accurate! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months

Donna x

congratulations hun i can see a line on all 3 of the cheepies mine were the same very faint

and as the diggi saying pregnant 1-2 weeks i think thats your BFP

hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months

I got my BFP today aswell so we will be due around the same time

Congratulations hun, hope u have a healthy and happy 9 months x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wahooo! congratulations!!!! :)

wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :)x

No doubt with the diggi! Congratulations! Head over to tri 1 - lots of newbies arriving there x

HUGE Congrats to you!!! I see the faint lines too:dance::dance::dance::dance: xxxx

hiya treeze!! congrats! :) i'm testing next week, hoping to join you with a BFP! x

thanks everyone! i still can't really believe that these tests are telling the truth! i think it is because i know that i am not even due AF til today or the weekend so i still keep thinking i might get AF!! Done another cheapy test today and the line is getting alot stronger.. although still hard to see on a photo but defo getting darker now... so i think they must be right!!!?

Hopefully they are right treeze! :) if the line is getting stronger, must be! I'm really happy for you =) congrats again

aw thanls scottishlassie - got my fingers crossed for you next week too... x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back