Bfp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def leanne.....I think I will prob wait till tomorrow or sunday to test again and hopefully by then it should be getting darker....I think I was about 8 weeks when I had test done with DD as didnt do all the home tests 17years ago lol xxx

I would buy CB / CBD and first response (twin packs) and do one test in the morning (with first wee) and one on Sunday. They are both very good and show before you are due but I did get on better with the first response and you can't read it wrong either as it's either a line or no line.

Don't worry if you get a negative at this point though, those first pics do look positive to me and false positives are rare compared to false negatives which do happen.

Good luck and keep us posted xxx

OMG congratulations hunni! Can't wait to see the next few tests!

Thanks J, Bonnie and EL.....I still find it hard to believe.....think a blood test might convince me!!!

xxx

Thanks SK......Im so pleased....but need def confirmation before I will truly believe it lol xxxxx

Congrats Wilma!!!:yay:

I got very faint lines on 2 F/R tests - I tested midday & on FMU & the lines were exactly the same darkness. Did a CBD at about 8:30pm the same day & got my BFP.

I know how you feel thought, I was sooo scared to do the CBD in case I got BFN. I wouldn't believe I was pregnant until I saw it in writing. You'll be fine though hon, after everything you went through, it's deffo your time xxx

:dust:Here's to H&H pregnancies for everyone!!! :dust:

:yay: So pleased for you hun!! :D Congratulations xx

Ah thanks wannabepreggas I feel more reassured when I hear others getting really faint lines and still being pregnant! Ive just bought another two CBplus and got my CBD and will prob do that one sunday give things time to increase....but Im really excited and thanks for your lovely message!!! xxx

Thanks FebMTB, I cant wait to see some changes happen....arrrggghhhhh how exciting!!! xxx

Ah I know Louise.....me too just did another EC and got another faint positive DD could see it too so Im not imagining it ha ha ha lol!! So excited xxx

i know its hard to believe but once you see it in words you will!!! x

Cant wait..... Going to wait to do the CBD till Sunday....mean while will do another CB+ tomorrow.....and got loads of EC so POAS with them still ha ha xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back