Bfp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay congratulations hun. wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. xx

Congratulations on ur BFP!!!

Hope the blood has settled and you will feel alot better after you get confirmation at the drs xx

Thansk Ladies no more bleeding but also no more faint BFP either so Im very worried...seeing nurse tomorrow for urine and hopefully blood test!
Im so scared its all over for me....xxx

All the best of luck honey, i really do hope it's gonna be good news for you!!! :hugs:

Ohhhh i just got 2 pics from you via t mobile website and that looks like a good faint BFP :wave: How long will your blood results take to come back? xxx

Hi Ladies.....and thank you so much Im feeling a little better today....just hope I will get definate results asap..Leanne results will take about 2 days...so hopefully by fri I will know for def....BUT.....after taking a FR test this morning and getting a HUGE BFN>>>>Ive just randomly poas EB and got a positive!!! ;-) Maybe I just dont have enough hgc yet to pick up in FMU or something crazy like that....but its def showing a positive again so Im breathing a very tiny sigh of relief but desperately want the bloods to confirm....will let you all know how things go asap xxxx

Can't wait to find out how this goes for you, wishing you all the best xox

Thanks H.....I cant wait....feeling a little more positive now tho and just hope they keep getting darker and darker ....xx

Hey ladies.....heres an EC test I did and I think this is the start of my BFP!
Tested around 4.30pm today and got a very clearly pink second line!

Happy again and now feeling like its real....strange how I detected on an evening test rather than a FMU sample tho! My body must be upside down lol :)

Thread closed at Wilmas request :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111