Bfp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Well after getting a faint BFP on EC yesterday Ive done a CB today and although extremely faint....got a visible BFP!!!!!!!

So excited but scared to believe it....off to Drs on Tues for bloods...and going to do a CBD later tonight if I can get one

Hope you can see this xxxxxx

This is a little better......xxx

Attachments

• Our BFP.jpg
    Our BFP.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 53
  • BFP (2).jpg
    BFP (2).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Bfp.jpg
    Bfp.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 40
  • BFP 020410.jpg
    BFP 020410.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I found it tricky to get clear pics of CB too, but I'm sure I can see a cross - esp on the first pic! Looks like good news for you, girlie! :dance: Congratulations! And a Christmas baby for you!
Perhaps it's so faint because it's early days. Were the ECs you did yesterday more sensitive?
Yipeeeeee xx

Thanks St Val....Yeah yest showed up a lot better.....but not today....The CB was faint but clearly a cross to the naked eye.....and on some of thie pics Ive taken its very obvious although not very dark but once I upload them the resolution seems to make it look even more faint!

But Im also 3/4 days late so Im taking it as a +.....peeing loads too so now that Im SS I can see some very obvious preg symptoms lol!! xxxx

Knew you could do it, after the EPL ;)
Hope you get another good CB tonight and can't wait for you to join us in 1st trim section!

Ah thank you ST Val....god its so surreal isnt it..... Im wanting to scream and get all hysterical but still cant believe it!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Wow! I can see the cross, I really can't wait to see your CB result although I know its going to be positive! :hug:

Thanks RM....I know I said to DH when will we actually believe it....he said when its here lol hee hee Im so excited....when is best time to test with CBD....FMU or anytime? Just with me getting such a faint I wondered if I should wait till tommorrow or sunday even? xxx

I would say FMU but it will prob get darker as the days go on - I think the CB should pick it up though for sure!

Ok will wait till tomorrow or sunday....were all getting together on sunday for family easter breakfast so will be buzzing if I get a CBD + then....will have to keep the big cheesy grin at bay tho lol !! xxxx

congrats lovely really pleased look forward to seeing your cbd xx

Congrats hunni!!!
My +'s got darker by the day but usually tested every second day.

Thanks Louise, Charliebear and Karen.... I cant wait to have an absolute definate confirmation! I am still thinking....no....its cant be real! lol xxxx

On the 4th Pic i can see a thin marginal line.... :lol: I really hope this is it for you...A cbd SHOULD pick it up and give you a deffo answer hun. Oh god i hope this is it..Id be testin non stop driving myself mad lol xxx

Oh god I am soo pleased for you Wilma!!!! had trouble seeing the crosses but on a tiny screen here!

Looking forward to the next test, def use FMU !!! levels should double every 2/3 days

:dust:Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyy:dust::dust:

THanks Mrs E Leanne and JJ.....yes Its def a very faint line but very there although you know how on the CB tests the vertical test line is made up of a group of 4 lines...well my horizontal confirmation line is only made up of one definate line but Im still presuming the 'a line is a line' theory counts??

Please please please let this be true.......Getting CBD today and will prob test either in the morning or sunday....could a CBD come up with a BFN even if I am or should it show now??

Im scared to retest incase its all been a false alarm lol! Sorry to whinge ladies just scared after last month! xxx

I got a negative using the CBD (well a big fat not pregnant) but I got a really strong positive using a first response - CBD showed up as positive the day after for some reason.

Good luck - really hope this is it for you :dust:xx

Well to be honest hunnie the Pharmasist told me that she didnt rate CBD very much and that the normal CB are more sensitive. I tested 4-5 days before AF was due on a normal CB and it was a big bright BFP...Maybe everyones diffrent but for you been 3-2 late i have expected it to show brighter so MAYBE the CBD is more your thing? :lol: Ones mans junk and all that :dance: xx

Ah thanks PJ.....I think Im scared that this feeling will go if I get a BFN on another test and think thats why Im nervous about testing again! Know its not to be used as a HPT but also peed on an OPK and that came up very positive...so hopfully its def a faint BFP! lol xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back