Bfp!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks KL..... will be joining you over in First tri as soon as I get the balls to make the transition.....lol xxx

Thanks Yummy and Pudds.....I still dont quite believe it and will be gutted if CBD shows not preg tomorrow but I think it will !!! Eeeeeekkkkkkkkk xxxx

Thanks SA.....I still find it hard to believe especially when the positive is soooooo faint!

Ive done a CBD this morning and got a NOT PREGNANT! Also did another CB plus and got another what I would say was a def Positive! Again extremely faint but todays as opposed to yesterdays was as broad as the horizontal line....but its also so faint I cant tell if its grey or blue arggghhhh Im so worried its a false alarm!!!

Im just going to have to wait till maybe tomorrow or monday to test again with the other CBplus and see nurse on Tues!!

Praying this is real and not another repeat of last month xxx

Heres the latest pics....

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=640&d=1270274720

Pic trhee seems to be the most clear when playing with the zoom button at 50% lol xxx

did a cbd test and it showed not pregnant then did first response couple days later and it was very very visible positive! x I actually don't like the cbd tests for that reason! x

Thanks Helen....Im finding a lot of people are saying that about CB tests! Hopefully the lines will get better as the days go along although Im in a panic right now as I have had some bleeding this afternoon and Its freaked me.....xxx

Hey Hun xx

I can see lines on pics 2 and 3 x Especially if i tilt my laptop so the colours invert you can see it clearer :) xx

Is the blood heavy and clotted, or is it quite light? xx

Really hope everythings ok for you wilma xxx

i'll say a wee prayer for ya :) xx

Thanks SA yeah it is a lot more visible than yesterdays! No its not heavy atm it was just when I wiped but it was pink with a touch of brownish blood.....got left side cramping too almost like a stitch kind of pain....really felt like AF was coming earlier...but that type of cramp has moved on for now....just got the feeling of a full womb on my left side....you know like when your actually further along and can feel the baby is there type of thing...I know thats not the case here but thats how it feels.....

Been back to loo still peeing lots but no more blood last time I went and pray that it stays that way......thanks for your prayer SA im saying a few myself as I sit here wondering whats going on!!!

xx

Thanks Becky xxxxx

Had another bit of bleeding when I went to the loo earlier tonight when wiping....bit more than this afternoon but hoping its settles also a little bit of brown there too....
so scary xxxx

Thanks Mrsmc.....so far so good today and no spotting.....cant wait to get confirmation this week hopefully at Drs xxxx

I'm sure everything is fine x

Last edited:
Im sure too PP I think I maybe just paniced at the sight of the spotting and thought the worst! Ive just done another EC and thought it was a neg but within the ten mins a faint second pink line is there so fingers crossed....just not sure how if Im this many days late I dont have a really dark positive but as Ive read everyone is different and hgs levels in every arnt the same....cant wait to get my preg ticker up.... :) xxx

Congratulations hunni, i can see the faint lines too. i hope the bleeding stays away and you get better confirmation from the doctors this week

You must have spent a fortune on tests!! xx

Last edited:
Ah thanks Flossie....glad you can all see them too coz you know I was starting to think I was imagining them lol!
Yeah a small fortune but it will be all worth it when I get my confirmation that all is ok and hopefully have our Christmas baby xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back