FAINT LINES... **UPDATE WITH 26th + 27th PICTURES**

my HCG hormone will have all escaped by time posty comes.. lol..
COME ON POSTIE.. the latest hes ever been in 2pm.. but normally around 11... so fingers crossed xx

wow thats definatley darker hun :cheer:
cmon postie we are all waiting xxxxx

hehe.. thanks hun..
hes takin forever today, well feels it.. the one day i really want my package, he takes the biscuit lol xx

Well i would sit down when u read the test...as that is a positive!!!
I was exactly the same, wouldn't believe it till i saw the words on the digi...when they came up...i threw the test across the room.
My friend wasn't impressed with my wee hurtling across her kitchen!! :hug: :hug:

Typical :roll: the one day you actually want your post he comes late.

I read somewhere earlier about someone who tested their fmu after being in the fridge for 24 hours and hers still came out positive. Just shows that its still possible.

xxx

thanks for you replys girls, your keeping me postitive even tho the sarn postie isnt here hehe...

throwing ur test across the room lol!!
Bless u chick.. somethin i'd do..

thanks for checking about FMU.. mines out of fridge, at room temp ready to go!! come on postie !! xx

Awww if he doesnt show in a minute im going to drive a digital test over to you (and thats pretty desperate as i live in Spain, lol!) Good luck hun but looking at the tests so far they look pretty damn positive to me! x

Was thinking that myself earlier Sammy :rotfl:

I have a Clearblue Digi in my drawer and live in Newcastle.
Could have been there now if i'd set off at 8am.

xxsammyxx said:
Awww if he doesnt show in a minute im going to drive a digital test over to you (and thats pretty desperate as i live in Spain, lol!) Good luck hun but looking at the tests so far they look pretty damn positive to me! x

hahaha, that'd be an expensive digi! lol
if i had money i'd go buy one, :'(
oh well i'm off out to meet my friend now, for a browse round shops hehe..
so looks like i may have to leave lest till tomorrow, unless i can use FMU wen i come bk? xx

glittergirl said:
Was thinking that myself earlier Sammy :rotfl:

I have a Clearblue Digi in my drawer and live in Newcastle.
Could have been there now if i'd set off at 8am.

hehe, you would be quicker than the postie..
grr royal mail are rubbish x

Well hun even our post hasn't arrived today so its not just you. Difference is ours will just be bills n stuff so i dont care if he's late lol.

Enjoy your day out with your friend, prob good idea for you to take your mind off it for a few hours.

Speak soon xxxxxxx

hehe.. i bet the post man comes late without my package, now that would take the biscuit. my friend, is one who introduced me to this site, so i'll only talk about this all morning and afternoon hehe.. feel sorry for you lot puttin up with my moaning hehe..
will keep you updated as soon as poss xxx

We are lucky if our post arrives at ALL most of the time! :roll:

charlotteheys85 said:
hehe.. i bet the post man comes late without my package, now that would take the biscuit. my friend, is one who introduced me to this site, so i'll only talk about this all morning and afternoon hehe.. feel sorry for you lot puttin up with my moaning hehe..
will keep you updated as soon as poss xxx

Im the very friend and omg that postman this morning :x :x :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back