is it a bfp? TEST PHOTO ADDED

whoooooo looks like a BFP to me lines are clear as day GONGRATS hun xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: They look like a bfp to me Congrats hun :cheer: :cheer:

looking good, i have had no hint of a line on the 10miu/ml cheapies so i'd say them pics are rather damn good! :cheer:
Good luck and update us soon :hug:

Hi hun,

Sound promising.

I'm always a little unsure with these cheap tests tho as my friend done to asda cheapies which came up bfp on both but the then done a clear blue wich was negative.

I always advise to do digi one so you are left wih not doubt.

Best of luck one,

Are you getting a digi one hun?

my fingers are crossed for you.

I got my BFP on a ebay cheap test day before my AF was due and it was a hell of a lot fainter then the lines you are getting!! I confirmed mine with a digital test cause there is no doubting the words rather then the lines :lol:... looks like a BFP to me hun, huge congrats! x

Thanks for your replies...Just sent OH out to get a digi one for me...dreading this!

Ooooooh waits and holds her breath... hopes he won't be too long or I'm gonna go blue! :shock: :rotfl:

minxie said:
Thanks for your replies...Just sent OH out to get a digi one for me...dreading this!

I was exactly the same hun but it has to be done :lol: The next morning when I did my digital I was on the edge of my seat and was scared to turn the test over to have a look but its the best feeling in the world when it flashes up "pregnant"

I will keep checking back but so far its looking good cause like I say my BFPs were fainter then the ones you are getting and I was always told evap lines are a different colour to the control line!!

fingers crossed for you hun xx

Waited till today to do the digi test (AF is due today). Digi test was a BFP!!!!

so happy i'm crying!

:cheer: :cheer: Huge Congratulations! Have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Brilliant news hun, congrats... hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations hunny have a great pg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back