BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your kind messages :) . I am really happy and over the moon that im going to be a mum :D :D
Rachel

*sam* said:
COGRATULATIONS RACHEL!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
You must be absolutely over the moon.
Here's to a great pregnancy!
Can I ask what symptoms you have? thanks
Love and hugs
Sam xx

Hi, my symptoms are very sore boobs, tired all the time, mood swings and crying at stupid things lol

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pink sparkly star in your signature has sent the best of luck your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy!

Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months!!!!!!!!

(How did you get that pink start by the way?)

I got the pink star of one of my friends webpages lol i asked if i could have it and she said yeah, its the only nice thing i could find for my avatar that would fit :)

Lindsay - ooh our due dates are really close together, only 2 days difference in them :lol:

Good luck to everyone hoping for a July baby :D
Rachel xx

Hi Rachel,

I was just wondering how your pregnancy is going so far? Has it sunk in that you're going to be a mummy yet? How are your symptons?

Nicki.x :D

Hi Rachel and congratulations!!! Here is to a wonderful healthy 9 months!!!! :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

Hi nicki, pregnancy is going well even though im finding it hard to give up smoking :( . It still hasnt sunk in that im going to be a mum yet, i prob wont start believing that i am actually pregnant untill i have my scan lol. I havent had as many symptoms this week as last week but ive still got sore boobs and tiredness, luckily i have not been sick or feeling sick yet :lol:
Rachel xx

Glad it's going ok so far.
Good luck with giving up smoking. I smoked for about 12/13 years. I found out on the sat. that I was pregnant and gave up completely on the Tuesday, I think I needed a couple of days to adjust! I still find it hard sometimes now but every time I think about it I just think of my child and how I would never forgive my self is something happened or it had a birth defect. Be strong, as hard as it is.

Nicki.x :D

Thanks Nicki. im going to have my last fag tonite then give up, i feel guilty every time i light up because of the harm i could be causing my baby. I know it wont be easy but as from tomorrow im determined not to smoke again lol :lol:
Rachel xx

Hiya Rachael

Just wanted to wish you many many HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! on your pregnancy.
-I don't think it all felt real for me until I could feel my baby move at about 19wks...It's all very surreal isn't it?

Sending you lotsa will power - Hope your last cigarette has been stubbed out long before I posted!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks Rachael. I dont even feel pregnant yet, ithink it will become more real once ive had my scan and as you said when i feel it moving, i cant wait for that lol. As for smoking i have just finished my last cigarette now and every time i think about having one il think of my baby and how i would feel if anything happened.
Rachel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back