going mad....

minxie

Reaction score
Im having the weirdest time ever.

Tested yesterday am with ebay test...got faint BFP. Tested again out of disbelief. faint BFP again.

Bought clearblue in the evening to test infront of OH..BFN. Felt shocked so retested with ebay test - faint BFP..which OH witnessed.

(was hoping to announce BFP on the forum today..but god knows what is going on)

AF was due yesterday.

I have had no AF symptoms at all (which is strange as I always get headache/tummy cramps without fail).

About an hour ago, went to loo, wiped and saw what looks like start of AF. Cried.

what is going on?

nope not mad babe, just welcome to the club lol

It could be that the cheaper tests you are using are more sensitve than clearblue and thats why you are getting different results.

A faint line is still a line, and false positives are VERY unlikely, wheras a false negative is all too common.

Are you still bleeding or was it just spotting?

hi minxie.. you're not mad, like ggg says some hpts are more sensitive and it also depends on what time of day you test in early stages as hcg is more concentrated in the morning.

Are you still bleeding?

Try testing again in a day or two with the clearview or first response but like rachie says test first thing in the morning. Best of luck :hug:

thanks for your replies guys...im sitting here so scared and confused.

without sounding gross...on my pad there is just a small patch of brown watery discharge.

I know it could be spotting which some pregnant women get. But I am so scared its AF for some reason and its all gone wrong. Im trying to relax to not 'affect' anything but its hard.

I guess its a case of waiting to see if AF comes in its full glory.

This whole tcc thing is such a mind ****...pardon my french.

If AF does come, I dont know if its faulty tests or something didnt go to plan.

looks like it could be AF. Starting to look a bit more like bleeding than spotting in such a short time. :(

Its like fate gives you a small bit of hope with one hand, then threatens to take it away so quick with the other.

I know some of you have used ebay tests with much success...so Im cautious to say that they are dodgy tests. But I will never ever use them again.

I dont know what to think at the moment.

So sorry :hug: Maybe you should email the seller and ask if anyone else has reported false positives. I know that's not much consolation, but it might lay your mind at rest.

Fingers crossed for you for next month :hug:

Just used up the last ebay test I have....again faint BFP. Maybe its is just spotting? Have been waiting this afternoon for whatever it is (AF or spotting) to get much heavier)...but its still very light at tho mo.

Have been trying to read as much as I can about this. If the ebay tests are ok, it could be one of 2 things...I am pg and its spotting (PLEASE!!!)....or something could have gone wrong after implantation.

Has anyone had a BFP and had this kind of discharge/bleeding? HELP...going out my tree with worry.

You have to remember that these tests are getting so sensitive that they can pick up a pregnancy that has miscarried early, which you would otherwise have not known about, it would seem like a normal pregnancy. Or it was evap lines. I have 3 faint positives with ebay cheapies last month, and I was 4 weeks late by the time AF came (tho that was because of coming off the pill).

I really hope things turn out as a BFP :hug: But if not, next time I'd suggest not testing until as late as possible, but I know how hard that is :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back