• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The not-gonna-POAS challenge

I've still managed to hold out poas but tempted. I can't break now as its too soon only 9dpo fx

i got my bfp at 9dpo this morning xx :) i caved but it was worth it

i got my bfp at 9dpo this morning xx :) i caved but it was worth it

I know its fantastic news hun. I'm just scared in case of another chemical pregnancy and with my daugther it took a little before bfp. My oh actually was trying to make me test yesterday but I refused and changed the subject...lol it was nice to see him so intrested. Good luck to all the ladies still waiting for news in their 2ww fx xxx

How are you getting on scotch?

xxx

Scotch how are you holding out? My oh is on my case to test again today I feel so tempted but 10dpo grrrrr x

Still holding out but kinda cheated by going away with friends for the weekend and not taking any hpts with me...not really tempted to test a feel it would be a waste as I feel nothing. Plus with that fall yesterday...my abdomen is so bruised and I figured that even if something had implanted that shock and the adrenaline after would have knocked it off...

Hope you're okay scotch? :hug: don't sound good whatever happened :(
But if something is there, they are more robust than you think ;) xx

Oh hun, Sorry to hear about the fall I missed that one. Where and how did you fall hun? You went away at the perfect time the weather is great I hope you've had fun and not into much pain. Did ypu hit your abdo onto something then? Fingers still crossed fro hun xxx

Was biking in the rain yesterday, went over the handle bars and skidded a long way down the track with bike on top of me. Oh was convinced I'd have broken bones but I was really lucky. I've got bruises everywhere including places I didn't think I could bruise and my face, horrendous scabs and can barely sit without pain. Ankle and both knees are swollen and one shoulder. I'm a bit of a state but so very very lucky I didn't do anything more serious!

Was biking in the rain yesterday, went over the handle bars and skidded a long way down the track with bike on top of me. Oh was convinced I'd have broken bones but I was really lucky. I've got bruises everywhere including places I didn't think I could bruise and my face, horrendous scabs and can barely sit without pain. Ankle and both knees are swollen and one shoulder. I'm a bit of a state but so very very lucky I didn't do anything more serious!

ooooh that sounds painful. Must have been a real shock for you. Take it easy for a couple of days hun x

We've come home early as I'm so uncomfortable. Going to just chill out at home for a bit

OMG!! That sounds real bad, you poor thing. I hope you heal soon, no wonder you returned early. It must of been scary when it happened!! Well hun I hope you take it easy now to get better. You never know that bfp may be still on its way for you, our bodies are very protective in these stages a sticky bean is normally a sticky bean so fx xx

oh sweetheart...hope you feel better soon xxx

Oh scotch that sounds awful!!! hope you feel better soon. xx

That must have been so painful :hug: look after yourself xxx

Thanks guys. I was really shook up yesterday, but much happier today. We had a good laugh about it. Went for a walk this morning which was hard work but the weather's amazing compared to yesterday so it was lovely. My boy's looking after me real good. Think he was more scared than me!

Thats so sweet that your boys are taking care of you xx

Scotch - sorry about ur accident but good your feeling a little better now! LLadies I must admit I am not even in my 2ww and i even now want to POAS!!!! xx

Hope you feel better soon scotchegg! :hugs:

I must admit I feel the urge to poas now. How are you holding on faithangle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back