Are some ic'a better than others?

I'm starting tommrow (lighterlife) I'm hoping I can loose more than a stone in a month and this may help increase my chances of falling preg but as soon as I get my bfp (if I ever get it) I have to stop. I never seem to do well on diets so will prob last a week!

How did u get on today with lighter life? I've been very successful at slimming world and ww before, just can't keep it off!!

I have done them both but the same as you can't keep it off!! Today is going well so far thanks, I'm not too hungry but I will see if I can last until the end of the week! How you feeling?x

I'm feeling fine today still sore nips and a little creamy cm today but nothing else, no af cramps yet either!! Don't want to test and get bfn tho!!

Try and hold out until af is due. I have had some spotting and cramps today so I think I'm out 2 days early grrrr

I know I think I'll just wait, getting af pains now I think so I'm probably out :( hope you're not yet! X

sorry to hear that poppy (think i posted on march testing thread too, but didn't realise you actually got AF, sorry).

Onto next cycle eh? good luck xx

Aw poppy! So sorry to hear that! Witch still not here but iv been very very cramps today and had a little pink cm yesterday so I'm sure she's on here way to me too! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back