BABYDUST LABOUR THREAD UPDATED

Bexie

Reaction score
I've just received a text from Babydust saying she's in labour

1st Message - time - 4.17pm - COntractions every 5 mins and 3cm dilated had steroid.

Good luck Claire. :cheer: :cheer:

I'll keep you all posted with any more news.

UPDATE

2nd Message - time - 10.30pm - Im still waiting, still contracting every 5 mins, but his head is stil not engaged, they won't check my cervix because they don't want want to do anything to bring it on, managed so far with no pain relief.

UPDATE

3rd Message - time - 7.17am (Sat) - Only got one hour sleep and when I woke contractions have stopped, they have given me iv antibiotics and 2 lots of steroids for baby, they won't check my cervix in case it brings anything on again but want to keep me in as head head still isn't down and yesterday I was 3 cm dilated, they say cord could come out first, got my own room just now but they are moving me to bed bay.

UPDATE
4th Message - time - 11.11am (Sat)
I'm now 4cm, waters are bulging and getting more painful.

UPDATE
5th Message - time - 4.10pm (Sat)
Head is now fully engaged, had alot of bloody show but I'm stuck in bed as baby's heartbeat is going low.
Babydust, all our prays are with you, take care honey :hug: :hug:

UPDATE
Babydust's contractions stopped in the night so she slept well. The hopital have sent her home, giving her husband clear instructions on how to deliver the baby if she goes into labour at home :shock: As you can imagine he is (in her words) shitting himself :rotfl:

I'll keep you posted with anymore texts I receive

Becks x

Wow there all coming now, good luck hun thinking of you :hug:

good luck huni

im guessing if shes been given steriods, is the baby early? sorry if im stupid but im gatecrashing haha :lol: :lol:

mummy_ov_2 said:
good luck huni

im guessing if shes been given steriods, is the baby early? sorry if im stupid but im gatecrashing haha :lol: :lol:

I think she is just a day short of 35 weeks, could be a day or so out - someone correct me if im wrong.

Congrats babydust!! good luck to you and LO!! :cheer: :cheer:

Now thats serious queue jumping as she is due end of December!

Good luck babydust!

Claire x

OMG wow good luck Claire! I cant believe how many queue jumpers we have heehee (including me!! lol)

Good luck Claire you little boy obviously wants to be at that Wedding of your sister's :D :D

Jane x

Ooh Claire! I wasnt expecting that at all! :cheer: Hope it goes well my sweet and I cant wait to see your little man! Good luck hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back