BABYDUST LABOUR THREAD UPDATED

:hug: babydust, I hope you manage to get some rest :sleep:

Bexie said:
UPDATE
Babydust's contractions stopped in the night so she slept well. The hopital have sent her home, giving her husband clear instructions on how to deliver the baby if she goes into labour at home :shock: As you can imagine he is (in her words) sh*tting himself :rotfl:

I'll keep you posted with anymore texts I receive

Becks x

OH wow!!! :shock: i think my OH would be too! im glad they stopped for her keep baby in there as long as possible, was thinking of her lastnight hoping all was well. thanks for the update hun and good luck Babydust, hope there are no more scares again for a few weeks :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

They sent her home :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Poor thing, LABOUR DUST BY THE TRUCK LOAD-COME ON BABY MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU SO MUCH-EVICTION TIME NOWWWWWWWW :rotfl:

Claire I hope you are able to take it easy - look after yourself and your family. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

i bet shes pooping her pants, i would be if they told daryl how to deliver the baby :eek: :eek:

Thinking of you hun i cant imagine what your going through :hug: :hug:

Good luck hun and hope things progress very quickly for you now!!

:hug:

Blimey, can't believe they sent her home.

Good luck Claire!

Claire :hug: it must be so worrying for you - hope you are able to get some rest and that your LO behaves himself and stays put for another couple of days honey :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

So glad to hear from you and know you are ok!!

Must be a really stressful and tiring time......

Get lots of rest :hug: :hug:

Hey sweetie, glad to hear from you. Hope LO manages to stay in for little longer. Can't believe they sent you home though. Lots of love :hug: :hug: :hug:

babydust said:
first thanks to bexie for updating everyone :hug: bey when you signd up to be my text buddy you didnt know it w going to be a long one :wall:
Don't worry honey, I'm still here on standby. It wasn't alway easy getting online as my DD wanted to try and type her own message, which would have looked something like this
xvngjjk vkfdjdjknbfkj!!!!!!

You take it easy. :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you hun hope LO behaves and gives you a rest. :hug: :hug:

Mind if the hospital gave my hubby instructions for delivering the baby I think I would go into labour in shock :rotfl:

Take it easy hun :hug: :hug: :hug: You must be so stressed!

YAH GO GIRL GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY YOUR BIG DAY IS HERE AT LAST!!

X :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111