Baby positivity is here!! Pic on post #140

Good luck Pos!! Hope things get moving really soon! :) x x

Good luck pos! Will be stalking this thread as best as I can today!

xx

Good luck! All fingers and toes crossed for you!

Update from pos girlies:

Hey! Just been examined, I'm still 2cm and they could send me straight to the labour ward and break my waters but they think cervix is a little high and could do with a little help so they have inserted some of the gel. That means I have to wait 6 hours and then go to the labour ward hopefully. They are happy that I'm 2cm already and think this should mean only one lot of gel..really hope so otherwise I will be going to the labour ward at midnight rather than 6pm xx

I'll pass on your best wishes x

Thinking of you hunni hope it all goes quickly and smoothly for you xxxx

Good luck fx ul have little one by the end of today :) xx

Good luck hun. I'm loving December and your gonna love being a mummy It's the best thing ever xxx

Aw Pos, good luck hun! I completely echo what Louise said, remember being in TTC with you and it's amazing to think you're about to become a mummy. :yay:

Hope LO puts in an appearance soon, looking forward to seeing the announcement! x x

Hey girls! Well as princess said, I'm having to wait for this gel to work at the moment :roll: just had a little snooze and waiting for the mw to come back at 6pm. Surrounded by a few ladies who are further on and their painful yelps are a little unsettling :(
Just hope at 6 they can break my waters and we can get in with things, it's gonna be a long night I reckon!

Louise and missj thank u for ur support, its so nice having u ttc girls on the journey with me too :hugs: lots of love xxxx

hi hun,yea its scary hearin other women in labour,henley was my 5th and i still got upset when i cud hear other ladies....iv allways been a good girl when in labour and tried not to shout lol but i suppose every1 handles it differently eh,i cant wait to see an update sayin youve had yours...i havnt been on ere 4 ages but today iv been checkin in especially :love: xxx

This is what it has all been for hun, the moment you get to hold your baby in your arms for the first time.

I have no doubts at all that you will do great during labour I can only hope its not to long for you.

Stay strong chick xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back