3rd UPDATE PAGE 1 Positivity's possible induction/labour watch

Princess81

Reaction score
Eeeeeep!! Just got the following text from pos:

Came for a routine Antenatal appt at 9am, took blood pressure and it's sky high. Now up on the ward being monitored, been told they are most likely going to induce me today as he is full term, no point in keeping him inside

UPDATE 1: Pos has just been seen by the doc. They have given her medication and a sweep. They have said that if her blood pressure goes down then they will induce her at 39 weeks.

UPDATE 2: Pos's blood pressure has gone down a bit now from the medication she's had, but still waiting to find out what happens next, I really feel for her, it's so annoying being in limbo land! I have passed on your best wishes to her x

UPDATE 3: Following message from pos: "Blood presusre still high but better than this morning. Pretty certain they won't induce me tonight, tomorrow they will see again but not I'm hoping I can go home tomorrow and they induce me at 39 weeks".

Poor Pos :( sucks being stuck in hospital when nothings happening and you can't rest properly :(

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Thank god her little man is full term though! Good Luck Pos :) x

Omg!!!!! Good luck sweetie!!!!!! I will be stalking you my lovely xxx

Omg, goodluck sweetie, thinking of you and cant wait for the next update :) x x

in the words of MrsMc....OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!
poor thing but how exciting on the other hand.... going about ur business as normal only to be told actually you could be a mummy in the next day or two! eeekkkk!!!!!

Omg good luck pos!!!!

Sent from my spammy iPhone using Tapatalk - it's got a mind of it's own!

Recent events to some of the girls really have proven that this could happen at any time!

She wasn't meant to finish work until Thursday!!

Oh my goodness! Good luck pos!!!! Wow exciting, hope it all goes well or her xxxx

!!!! Eeeeeek Pos! GL with everything hopefully you'll be holding LO soon. Major stalkage going on here.

Phew! It's all drama in here lately isn't it. I'm quite worn out!

Good luck Pos. Hope everything goes smoothly now. You are in the right place. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back