3rd UPDATE PAGE 1 Positivity's possible induction/labour watch

Wow just saw this. Started panicking a bit when I saw this your due the day after me. Better get my arse into gear packing the hospital bag. Good luck hun really thinking of you. At least you full term now xxx

Hi gals

BP taken at 2am and the Meds have it back to normal which I assume means they will let me home and I will come to hospital everyday to get it checked and induction will be booked for 39 weeks. Need to get this confirmed by a dr this morning hopefully. Hope it has stayed down as I want to get out of here now :(

The sweep has done nothing it seems :roll:

For those of u due soon, get urselfs ready, this may sound bad but when they spoke about induction all I could think was..I haven't had my wax, I'm not ready :oooo:

Xxxxx

Hope you get some answers soon! I keep meaning to book in for waxing but keep forgetting - I must book today! x x x

:hug: good news that your bp is okay but how frustrating for you. Hope you managed to get some decent rest and get a final decision from the docs pronto! Xx

For those of u due soon, get urselfs ready, this may sound bad but when they spoke about induction all I could think was..I haven't had my wax, I'm not ready :oooo:

Xxxxx

couldnt help but laugh at this hun! My svkin is too sensitive to wax but every second shower or bath I have I stand there with the mirror propped up so I can shave "just in case" lol
hope ur doing ok hun xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Pos I'm booked in for waxing on 13th December but god knows how many false alarms I'll have before then :roll:

:lol: it's just a good job I'm not a very hairy person or it would be like a forest down there ;) x

Just seen this! Glad everything seems to be getting better for your Pos :hug:

It must have been very scary :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back