Kirstyplus1 - BABY HERE!!!!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Thought i would start a new thread as i cant update the titles on my phone! Just a message from kirsty -

Baby Jack was born at 20:13 weighing in at 7lb 8oz. :yay:

Here is a pic of the little man :D

Congrats Kirsty :love:

Attachments

• phuppimagece.jpg
    phuppimagece.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 25
Awww... What a sweetie!! Huge congrats!! :) xx

Ahh what a cutie :)
Congratulations, that's what we are naming out lo too. :D
Hope mommy and baby are recovering well x

awwww bless him......xx congratulations

Hi everyone just popping on quickly but I will do my birth story later.

Firstly thanks to larlybelle for doing my thread updates.

Well by 7am today 10th I was in quite a lot of pain. After mw examined me, broke my waters and discovered 3cm dilated I was taken round to labour ward.*

Turned out baby was back to back and although I have a high pain threshold by 9am I was in absolute agony. In the end I was recommended an epidural - didn't even bother trying the gas and air or pethidine.*

The epidural didn't actually work because of the position baby was in and I can hand on heart swear I really would not have cared if I had died right then... But there was nothing they could do.

I didn't do any dilating up until 1pm as I was in such a state and oh and mum didn't get there till 11 ish.

About 1pm they managed to sort epidural out abit although I could still feel the pain and pressure the gas and air took the edge off.

From 1pm to 5pm I managed to dilate from 3-10 cm and at 5pm
They wanted to leave it for an hour or two for him to drop into birth canal.

Started pushing around 7 and little man popped out at 8.13pm. OMG pushing was hard but he is so worth it.

One thing I will say of your baby is back to back if jump straight to the epidural - forget the rest as you won't stand a chance. Mw says its the most painful of labours and also why I needed to be induced and didn't labour naturally.

Congratulations Hun totally agree with the pushing part. Baby Jack is so cute xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back