Baby positivity is here!! Pic on post #140

Next update:

Gel didn't work as well as they hoped so they had to insert more so I'm looking at midnight before the labour room :'( so I doubt he will be here until the early hours at least xx

Poor pos the waiting is horrid :hug: xxx

Thinking of you chick. Hope things have started to progress for you. xxx

awww bless...hopefully be a baby by morning xx

Ah chick. Sorry it didn't work :hug: Just think though, by this time tomorrow you'll be snuggled up with your wee man xxx

I'll look forward to hopefully waking up to a baby :) go pos don't feel too disheartened!

Thank u girls :hugs:

Had a bit of a cry when they said the gel didn't work so well earlier but now I'm
Just trying to get thru to midnight, getting some
Contractions but I'm assured they are not too bad
Yet :shock:

Please send me good thoughts for 12pm, then I
Can be moved on for the drip and hopefully my
Little one will be here for the morning.

Louise..I'm still working on seth ;)

Xxxxxxx

Aw good luck hun and hope its not too much longer until u have your baby with you xx

Good luck pos! I've followed your story and it's all so exciting! Can't believe you will be holding your little one soon! Really hope it all goes well for you honey xx

Sorry that you had a bit of disappointment about the gel Pos :hug:

I quite like the idea of a night time labour though, i have visions of just dozing through most of it and turning all the lights down low. Maybe you'll have a nap and wake up to baby being ready to pop out ;)

Not far off now anyway, i'll make an effort to check my phone when i go for a wee looking for updates :good:

The 12th of the 12th is a nice date too :love:

you can do it pos!!!!!!!!!!!
were all cheering you on here xx

Aww sorry Hun im sure itl be worth it in the end good luck xx

Really hope ur holding your lo soon :) won't be long now x x

Hang in there not too long left now! Your doing great well done and good luck xxxx

You can't leave You girls for one day without something happening! Best of luck hun, will have my fingers crossed for you at midnight x keep your chin up and carry on the good work x

Good luck honey, thinking of you and can't wait to hear your little man has arrived safe and sound :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back