3rd UPDATE PAGE 1 Positivity's possible induction/labour watch

Aww pos, hope your ok :hugs: just think you'll be able to meet baby soon!! Thinking of you x

Fingers crossed they stop messing you about and hopefully soon you will be holding your LO! Good luck hunni :hugs: x x x

Oh the waiting is just horrid :( :hug: hope they pull their finger out and make a decision soon, do they not realise that a daily trip to the hospital is likely to raise your blood pressure through inconvenience?? :roll:
Take it easy hun, have been thinking of you xx

Oh wow!
Hope they let you know what's happening soon.
Looks like you're going to win our due date race hands down!! xxx :)

Hope they give u a decision soon Hun !! Xxx

OMG!! Hope they are both ok. Poor pos! Fx for her and now into stalking mode! X

Jeezo! I nearly had a mini panic attack when I saw this thread!

Hope you're ok hun. Sorry not been online all day so only just seen this! It's good that your BP has gone down and you're full term too :)

I bet now they've spoken about him coming early, you'd rather he came? It must be like being told Xmas is tomorrow and then it's cancelled for a few weeks.

Hope you're ok. Thinking of you.

xxx

O ....... M ...... G!!!! And breath lol

Can't believe I missed this eeeek uber exciting stuff!!

I really hope the doctors make a decision soon so you know what's happening and don't get stuck in hospital for ages!!

Hope all is okay! I agree with princess it must be a pain in the arse having to go back and forth everyday though until your 39 weeks! I suppose they just want to keep bubs in there for as long as possible though. x x

Thanks again gals! Aw vickyxx so nice to see ur msg :)

Well my mum and Jamie have left for the evening so I'm feeling very sorry for myself and very bored :(

Thank god for PF! I need a distraction as I'm having a bit of a freak out about the fact there is gonna be a baby at the end of all this..it's really sunk in :shock: xx

Poor Pos, that's like my friend on Friday :(
FX she gets to come home tomorrow x

Thanks again gals! Aw vickyxx so nice to see ur msg :)

Well my mum and Jamie have left for the evening so I'm feeling very sorry for myself and very bored :(

Thank god for PF! I need a distraction as I'm having a bit of a freak out about the fact there is gonna be a baby at the end of all this..it's really sunk in :shock: xx

bless ya.......its sinking in here too with all you ladies getting close.....xxx

aww hun, just saw this! hope your ok, best of luck and hope everything goes well when the time comes!

So exciting :love:

Hey hun just seen this hope your ok! Exciting there's a baby on the way soon xx

How the hell did I miss this!!!!

Hope your ok Hun!! How exciting!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members