Baby brain!

Skysara

Reaction score
I never really believed in this until this weekend we were out at a horsy event and I managed to get into someone elses car by mistake, how stupid did I feel when the owner appeared at the window! In my defence the sun was in my eyes and it was a black car very similar to ours :shock:

Oh dear, that made me laugh! I haven't really experienced anything like that yet!
XxX

LOL Hun! i poured the dogs dinner into her bowl yesterday then put the bowl in the FRIDGE and walked away!
It took me ages to realise why the dog was following me and looking at me as if i was mad!
I felt sooo stupid!!:blush:

LOL Hun! i poured the dogs dinner into her bowl yesterday then put the bowl in the FRIDGE and walked away!
It took me ages to realise why the dog was following me and looking at me as if i was mad!
I felt sooo stupid!!:blush:
Ha! :whistle:

I've had it soooo bad this week, so much double-booking people. I keep blaming the baby, it's going to be born with such a complex, lol!!

Every time I see this thread I read it as Baby Brian! I had a good chuckle at you getting into the wrong car Skysara, lol

eek, thank God nothing like this has happened to me yet
at least you have the baby to blame :lol: X

Ok today I made some toast and after I buttered it I put it in the fridge rather than putting the butter in there! Oops!
XxX

Ok today I made some toast and after I buttered it I put it in the fridge rather than putting the butter in there! Oops!
XxX
Haha glad its not just me, my latest one was making everyone look for my car keys at work, it took me 2 hours to find them in the back of my bag.... oops!:roll:

I am the worst for it!! have almost gone to throw my dinner in the dishwasher instead if the microwave, have stood wondering why my car immobiliser won't open the house and sent messages to people only to think 'WTF' when they reply and have asked to ask what I asked them in the first place :wall2:

funny but slightly annoying :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back