Baby brain!!!

Havent noticed that i cant park, but i seem to be getting better lol. but i do tend to not see the gaps at junctions and roundabouts

Does anyone else feel like they've become a terrible driver? I used to consider myself a good driver but now I find I'm rubbish at parking and my judgement is totally affected by baby brain. I've clipped the kerb more times than I'd like to admit! xx

YES! I reversed into a rock last week lol nice scratch on my bumper :( xx

It's actually resulted in me being over-cautious now so I don't bump into things, but then when I get out the car I realise I've parked 5ft away from the car behind cos I don't trust myself not to reverse into it!! I just look like such a numpty :p xx

Ok ladies heres another baby brain moment. Laid in bed watching a film with my OH and eating ice cream i blew the ice cream to cool it (DOHHHH) thought my oh was going to choke with laughing. speaking of talking and words. I then asked him to grab to co&$ out of the fridge. lol was meant to be coke.

At work we have a key on a hook in the treatment room on the ward thats for a cupboard in the staff room for bags etc. I went for my dinner so took the key to get my bag and when I'd finished put it back on the hook. About an hour or so later, I was in the treatment room and glanced over where the key is kept. I said to the other student 'That key looks familiar... thats my bloody HOUSE key!!!' I'd put the wrong one back, didn't even notice. I would of had to walk all the way back once I realised I couldn't get into the house!! x

At work we have a key on a hook in the treatment room on the ward thats for a cupboard in the staff room for bags etc. I went for my dinner so took the key to get my bag and when I'd finished put it back on the hook. About an hour or so later, I was in the treatment room and glanced over where the key is kept. I said to the other student 'That key looks familiar... thats my bloody HOUSE key!!!' I'd put the wrong one back, didn't even notice. I would of had to walk all the way back once I realised I couldn't get into the house!! x
ha,ha good job you saw it before to went home then lol.

Does anyone else feel like they've become a terrible driver? I used to consider myself a good driver but now I find I'm rubbish at parking and my judgement is totally affected by baby brain. I've clipped the kerb more times than I'd like to admit! xx

I got parking sensors put in my car as I had lost the ability to judge distances, I've also burst a tyre :oooo:

I was making dinner tonight and put the rice on to cook, came back 20 minutes later to see if it was nearly done and realised I was just boiling a pan of water with pilau rice seasoning in it. The rice was still in the cup by the cooker where I had measured it out earlier! :doh:

Ok ladies heres another baby brain moment. Laid in bed watching a film with my OH and eating ice cream i blew the ice cream to cool it (DOHHHH) thought my oh was going to choke with laughing.

Ha ha! thats hilarious!

I'm forgetting the time of each appointment I make at my doctors at the moment. I've called up at least 5 times to check separate appointments, even when I write it down I lose the pieces of paper or my diary so can't check and if I put it in my phone I can't find where! I prepared documents to take with me to my booking appointment today and put them out last night so I could just pick them up now but already forgot where I put them - luckily just found them. D'oh.

I just realised how bad my baby brain is!!!!

Got my dad's birthday card on wednesday and went to post it today but it was nowhere to be found! went and got another one this morning and posted it so it gets there for sunday. So my dad just called and said 'thanks for the card' ???????????? apparently he got it yesterday which means I posted it already??? when did I do this??? I really don't even remember writing it let alone going to a post box! very worrying :( xx

I had to post in here...I just realised the dumbest thing ever and I am blaming it on baby brain!

I have been sleeping on my left side for about a week or 2 now to get used to it, and all is going well, till I just realised now it has been my RIGHT side... I have been sleeping on my right side thinking it's my left!!! ahhh

HOW lol

And I have been thinking ah sleeping on the other side is more comfy (my actual left). God this baby brain is getting worse:shock:

I've had a few baby brain moments that have left me kicking myself

-I have twice had checkout ladies chasing after me to give me my card back as I'd left it in the machine after paying for my shopping

- At the end of trimester 1 I had been painting the wood work on our stairs - when my OH asked if i had primed the wood first I said 'oops no, forgot!' He sanded all of the wood down that evening and left everything out ready for me to do it again the next day. I moved the primer off the top of the paint and then continued to paint all of the wood work again without the primer! I have no idea why I didn't do it!

- I have a habit of getting half way through doing something (like writing a birthday card) and then I'll think of something else I'll need to do so I'll start doing that. When I then want to get back to finishing the first task I cant find it/ can't remember what I was doing?

- I walk into rooms forgetting what I have gone into them for.

- I write a huge shopping list and still forget half the stuff on it!

- I took my dog for a walk and half way round I realised I had 'lost' his lead (he was chasing his ball). I then proceeded to ask everyone i walked past if they had seen it anywhere with no luck. I eventually got back to the car and found it on the passenger seat where I had left it.

I'm sure there will be more!X

ha,ha good job you saw it before to went home then lol.

I know! Was so relieved I did!! X

oh Ladies, this thread has made me LOL!
I've not had so many moments so far - the main one being when i'm chatting away, rambling on like a woman on a mission and as soon as i take a gasp for air, i forget what i was talking about ??! I'm going from talking what must be 100 words per minutes to like, errrr.. NONE.

I poured my cereal onto a plate instead of into a bowl the other day!!
Least I realized before I poured the milk! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I was having a conversation with myself about this weekend while pouring myself a glass of juice, then realised I'd poured 2 glasses, 1 for me, and 1 for the other me who I'd been chatting to lol.

I was having a conversation with myself about this weekend while pouring myself a glass of juice, then realised I'd poured 2 glasses, 1 for me, and 1 for the other me who I'd been chatting to lol.

Hate to say it J, this isn't baby brain... call the men in white coats ;) xxx

Hate to say it J, this isn't baby brain... call the men in white coats ;) xxx

Pmsl!! You know if I told my husband that I did that, he'd call them for me! Lol.

Maybe I should stop talking to myself! Why? I'll be lonely. I know but I'm beginning to question my sanity...

I have a rather stupid one I went for a wee like you do but for some reason I wiped my arm pit :/ if that was bad enough I then went and put my shoes on the wrong feet could work out why they felt weird ops x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back