Baby Brain

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
I thought I'd done so well, reached 8 months pregnant without any 'big' stupid moments, just little everyday things...until yesterday.
Went into the city for the day and when I got back to the *locked* car I couldn't find my keys in my bag..looked through the window, and there they were, lying on the back seat!! It's an old car so I must've physically pushed the buttons down to lock the doors and left the keys just sitting there :roll: And the stupid thing is that I normally leave the boot unlocked out of sheer carelessness but I actually locked it the other day telling myself I had to be more security conscious!
Luckily my OH seems to have a talent for breaking into cars with plastic strapping, but obviously I'd done the whole embarrassing 'crying down the phone to daddy' thing first so now everyone knows how divvy I was :shakehead:

Sorry but LOL.
I put the dogs dinner in her bowl last week then put her bowl in the fridge for some reason and wondered why the dog was following me around for the next couple of hours looking at me as if i was mad!
You feel so daft lol but at least we have an excuse!

aww becky, bless ya, ive done that many stuupid things i cant even remember them.... but unfortunately for me my OH does... and reminds me of it on a daily basis.... lol :wall2:

xxx

Doh! I love the one about the dog bowl soozy!

I keep trying to put random things into the fridge or even things that are supposed to go in the fridge in the microwave :S Mind you, I think it's catching, my OH tried to open the front door with the car key yesterday.....

xxx

Lol no excuse for the men doing daft things tho lol

i have done all of the above, the car key one is terrible, since when do houses have immobilisers?! :lol:

I kept putting my phone in the fridge, I developed this habit when i had M/s of snacking when i was on the phone, so now when I answer, I wander to the fridge, hold it open for the duration of the phone call, put the phone in the fridge, and go back to waht i was doing, worst is that i know i do it, but cant kick myself out of the routine LOL

Oh funny!

I spent 10 mins the other week while driving back from hosp, trying to work out what button or switch turned on the back car window wipers! It's one of those things your hands just do automatically, but I couldn't remember which switch did it! Like I had a complete memory blank - found it 10 mins later but trial and error!

See, if I was pregnant it might have explained why I managed to mix my hair dye with the conditioner instead of the lightening cream......

But then if I was pregnant I wouldn't be dying my hair..... Oh god, hadn't even thought about that...

Its just lucky no one sees us doing the daft stuff lol.
Its worse when your in a shop or somewhere busy and realise you've been doing something dumb for 10 mins like pulling a door that says push lol only for an old granny to come to your aid lol now thats embarrassing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back