***August Testing Thread***

Ladies I'm super crampy this time around. all around my hips and lower back... more like a dull ache.
I'm technically 17DPO today and got a beaut of a line so I'm not worried.
My sickness hasn't really kicked in yet, I get the odd wave of nausea.
Feeling a bit more detached though for some reason. I think I need to see a scan to believe it. It just happened so quick this time, Im still in shock

118277534_307269247365822_4603137932324298049_n.jpg

Ladies I'm super crampy this time around. all around my hips and lower back... more like a dull ache.
I'm technically 17DPO today and got a beaut of a line so I'm not worried.
My sickness hasn't really kicked in yet, I get the odd wave of nausea.
Feeling a bit more detached though for some reason. I think I need to see a scan to believe it. It just happened so quick this time, Im still in shock

View attachment 91437
I am so sorry I was supposed to post this on first tri

Hi ladies,

Not down to test for another four day’s but I can never resist and got a BFP! I had a chemical last month so sooo thrilled to have caught again so quickly!

I have been referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic but haven’t had an appointment through yet. Panicked and called my GP who managed to get a consultant at the recurrent miscarriage clinic to prescribe me progesterone and call me! Got an appointment in two weeks with him and picked up progesterone pessaries today.

This may well end as the others did, but at least I’m doing something to try and avoid it happening again!

So many BFPs this month, good luck to everyone else testing this month!! Xxx

View attachment 91436

Congratulations. August has been great month. Lovely to see

Hi ladies,

Not down to test for another four day’s but I can never resist and got a BFP! I had a chemical last month so sooo thrilled to have caught again so quickly!

I have been referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic but haven’t had an appointment through yet. Panicked and called my GP who managed to get a consultant at the recurrent miscarriage clinic to prescribe me progesterone and call me! Got an appointment in two weeks with him and picked up progesterone pessaries today.

This may well end as the others did, but at least I’m doing something to try and avoid it happening again!

So many BFPs this month, good luck to everyone else testing this month!! Xxx

View attachment 91436
Congratulations!! x

AF showed up this morning so I’m out, congratulations to everyone else with BFP, and good luck to those who haven’t tested!

AF showed up this morning so I’m out, congratulations to everyone else with BFP, and good luck to those who haven’t tested!

Aww sorry to hear that, amamos. Good luck for next month x

Trying so hard not to symptom spot but my nipples feel EXACTLY like they did in my pregnancy from November! Sooo sore and sensitive! Just accidentally grazed my arm over one and felt horrible! Really hope my body isn’t playing horrible tricks on me! Not gonna lie I tested this morning which is ridiculous for 6 dpo lol bfn but fully expected that! I just have a bunch of pee sticks and no self control! Hoping that dip on Monday was implantation but tbh my charts a bit shit this month so not really relying on it, especially seen as it was Saturday I got my positive opk! So I might actually only be like 3/4 dpo!

54EAE5CA-A1D5-4BA7-841C-6EEF9D925FBB.png

Trying so hard not to symptom spot but my nipples feel EXACTLY like they did in my pregnancy from November! Sooo sore and sensitive! Just accidentally grazed my arm over one and felt horrible! Really hope my body isn’t playing horrible tricks on me! Not gonna lie I tested this morning which is ridiculous for 6 dpo lol bfn but fully expected that! I just have a bunch of pee sticks and no self control! Hoping that dip on Monday was implantation but tbh my charts a bit shit this month so not really relying on it, especially seen as it was Saturday I got my positive opk! So I might actually only be like 3/4 dpo!

View attachment 91447

Sounds good, Littleperson! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I had really sore nipples with my first as well. Not so much with this BFP. I've got no idea about temping so I can't help you with your chart. When are you planning to test next?

Sounds good, Littleperson! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I had really sore nipples with my first as well. Not so much with this BFP. I've got no idea about temping so I can't help you with your chart. When are you planning to test next?
Not going to lie, I’ll likely test every day until af arrives now! I don’t have any self control lol! I do this every month! Sucks seeing like 8 negative tests but I am who I am lol xx

I have fours days until I can test but I am obsessing!! Ahhh I have been getting slight cramps - Sorry if TMI but a lot of creamy discharge too... Could be an early period, but could it be implantation, does implantation include excessive discharge? Wish I could turn my brain off.

Think I’m out again ladies. Had brown spotting since yesterday which I usually get a day or two before AF shows up and she’s due tomorrow so it’s not looking likely. :-(
Congratulations to everyone who got their BFPs this month, never seen a testing thread with so many flashies. So excited for you all <3 onto the next cycle for me. Please send me your baby dust xx

Think I’m out again ladies. Had brown spotting since yesterday which I usually get a day or two before AF shows up and she’s due tomorrow so it’s not looking likely. :-(
Congratulations to everyone who got their BFPs this month, never seen a testing thread with so many flashies. So excited for you all <3 onto the next cycle for me. Please send me your baby dust xx

sending you loads my lovely :dust:

Sorry rb. Lots of luck next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back