***August Testing Thread***

I’m quietly hopeful this month managed to cover my fertile window nicely in the run up to getting my +ve OPK and again that day. I’m 9dpo today and due AF on the 28th so I’m keeping all sorts crossed. I’ve refused to buy any pg tests yet so I’m not tempted.
Wishing you loads of luck testing tomorrow I’ll be keeping an eye out for your update! Xx

sending you loads of baby dust for the 28th xxx:dust:

Hi there, I am new and waiting to test 31st August! 1 more week to go. I covered my fertile window well but I just don’t feel like it happened this month. Gut feeling. ‍♀️

Hi there, I am new and waiting to test 31st August! 1 more week to go. I covered my fertile window well but I just don’t feel like it happened this month. Gut feeling. ‍♀️

Hi and welcome! I've added you for the 31st. If you've covered your fertile window, you never know what might happen. Good luck! X

Yayy congratulations!! xx you a may mummy?

Thank you! Yes I think so. Going by the date of my last period I'd be 30th April but I have slightly longer cycles and most calculators that take that into account say 2nd May. I was two days late with my daughter so I reckon I'll be in May! X

Hi ladies,

Not down to test for another four day’s but I can never resist and got a BFP! I had a chemical last month so sooo thrilled to have caught again so quickly!

I have been referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic but haven’t had an appointment through yet. Panicked and called my GP who managed to get a consultant at the recurrent miscarriage clinic to prescribe me progesterone and call me! Got an appointment in two weeks with him and picked up progesterone pessaries today.

This may well end as the others did, but at least I’m doing something to try and avoid it happening again!

So many BFPs this month, good luck to everyone else testing this month!! Xxx

E79B167F-BA01-4B26-953E-8DFDB1FDFDA4.jpeg

Hi ladies,

Not down to test for another four day’s but I can never resist and got a BFP! I had a chemical last month so sooo thrilled to have caught again so quickly!

I have been referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic but haven’t had an appointment through yet. Panicked and called my GP who managed to get a consultant at the recurrent miscarriage clinic to prescribe me progesterone and call me! Got an appointment in two weeks with him and picked up progesterone pessaries today.

This may well end as the others did, but at least I’m doing something to try and avoid it happening again!

View attachment 91436

Congratulations! That's great your GP prescribed you the progesterone. Fingers crossed that does the trick for you and this bean sticks x

Hi ladies,

View attachment 91436
Yay Babylove Im thrilled for you.
Prog was what Im sure got me to full term with my son.
Im back on it this time, and so far so good <3
HH9 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back