***August Testing Thread***

malagueta

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Since I'm due to test near the end of August, I thought I'd set up the testing thread. :)

Let me know your testing dates and good luck to everyone in August. I want to see lots of BFPs this month!

:dust:

4. @Kelly450
6. @Zoe_helen25 :bfp:
7. @Littleperson // @Mrsbridge17
8. @SunnySideup :bfp:
10. @Hannah1678
16. @Kholl :bfp: // @K m
20. @liz85 // @AllyBally :bfp:
22. @Lulla Bell :bfp: // @Star_girl :bfp:
23. @malagueta :bfp:
27. @Liz Ewing
28. @rb101 // @babylove2016 :bfp:
29. @amamos
31. @Charchar86

Last edited:
I might re join and pop the 20th down please! Getting a hsg done in a couple of days time so here’s hoping

good luck everyone!!
Xxx

Could you put me down for August 16?

good luck everyone!!

I might re join and pop the 20th down please! Getting a hsg done in a couple of days time so here’s hoping

good luck everyone!!
Xxx

Added! Good luck for your HSG and TTC in August x

Can you add me in for the 4th please.
Good luck ladies

Can you put me down for the 7th please? I’m not due on til the 13th but I think I’m ovulating a couple of days early this cycle and I always test early anyway lol!
Good luck everyone! Hope this is our month xxx

Can you put me down for the 7th please? I’m not due on til the 13th but I think I’m ovulating a couple of days early this cycle and I always test early anyway lol!
Good luck everyone! Hope this is our month xxx

Added! Good luck x

Morning ladies, Can I please have the 7th xx

Added to the list. Good luck :D

How's everyone feeling about this month? I'm still over a week away from ovulation as I have cycles of around 31/32 days.

Added to the list. Good luck :D

How's everyone feeling about this month? I'm still over a week away from ovulation as I have cycles of around 31/32 days.

Thank you <3

I am not sure if I have missed my fertile window this month, Had another chemical last month so my cycle is probably going to be a little out of line I think. I’m stepping away from the OPKs but I may have ovulated on 24th so I am in 2ww at the mo. I did a FRER this morning but I have serious line eye so I have binned it for my sanity lol.

Good luck everyone I really hope this is all of our months xx

I’m not feeling great! I ovulated earlier than expected (which is really good news for me) but I didn’t cover my fertile days the way I would have wanted to! Only dtd 3 days before ovulation and one day after :(

I was temping this month but I started my ovulation tests too late and missed my surge and didn’t realise I was ovulating until after it happened and my chart told me!

will be using opks a lot earlier next cycle!

I’m 8dpo today and did have a slight dip in my temp this morning but only by 0.2!

hope everyone else feels better about this month! Xxx

Can I have the 28th please.
Good luck everyone I hope this will be our month! :love:

I wasn't going to do these this time but I just can't stay away haha!
Can I have the 20th please x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back