*August Mummys - Our Tri3 Thread*

hi guys - i don't have a text buddy but maybe its best I wait til i have learned how to use the site better? If i am gonna b be a good text buddy I need to learn how to use this site better as I have no idea how to updates threads etc.. what you think? x

Whatever suits you best Xcited :) Just let us know if you need a buddy & we'll find you one - I'll update you as Team Yellow too :) x

hey jenny, im jacki's buddy :) we swapped numbers last night... so im kinda buddies with her and kelly :) x

Yay im in tri 3!!!
My fruit ticker seems to have dissapeared even though its still in my sig when i edit it.:eh:
Im text buddies with Tracey but im willing to be text buddies with anyone else who needs one.

Hey every one i would like a buddy if possible :)

Jazz i would offer but i dont think it would be wise as there is a chance we will be in labor at the same time

Thank you songbird yes that could be interesting lol will see if any one comes along :)

I have said that I'm willing to be anyone's! I already have 2 buddies but I'm willing to help out.. :) if you want me to be your text buddie just PM me. :) x

*Update* - Me and Jazz are text buddies!

So I now have 3 (Jen, Heppibean & Jazz).

Think 3 is enough for me now! Don't want to be greedy Hehe xx

Me and Kay are text buddies, but I'm happy to be someone elses if anybody still needs one. x

Yay to all our text buddies - I'll update!

How is everyone doing? x

im all good! (apart from 2 days of feeling emotional and having 90yr old ladies hips and back).. im just so excited to meet my little man now! i dont want him to come early but i want these last 12 weeks to hurry up! midwife tomorrow so hopefully everything is all ok! xx

Glad you're good hun :) I'm achy too, my ribs ache, sciatica is killing me, and my bump feels so heavy like it can't properly stretch anymore!
Hope MW is ok tomorrow x

Hey Jen I'm doin ok too :) Just this whole tiredness thing really getting me... Managed to just about keep my eyes open for a few hours yewsterday when we went up to see the (future) MIL but other than that been asleep lol

Got a hospital appointment today for blood test and anti-D so finger crossed I'll get my answers next week about whether or not I am anaemic... Hope everyone else is doing ok? xx

Hiya, i'm doing alright :), heppi i have to get iron tablets now because my iron levels dropped to 104. I think it could explain why i'm completely exhausted sometimes. Hope it all goes okay at your appt hun. Hope everyone is doing okay. I've set myself a task - to start looking at my hospital bag! Really need to see what i need to get xx

Yep, I think I need to start sorting out my hospital bag to, Otherwise I will end up without one again!! Glad everyone is ok :) xx

Hope you're ok Heppi, my friend has been put on Iron & it seems to be helping :)

Glad you're good too Scottish :)

I'm waiting til about 32 weeks to get the last of my bits I think, & to then start on my bag - at what point is every working to as cut off? As in everything is ready and now we're just waiting? Hubby & I have said 36 weeks & nursery will be done, bags packed etc - do you think this will be enough time? X

I'm getting ready early this time as I had nothing ready when brooke was born,(but I had 2 weeks while she was in hospital to get everything ready)) but I have no intention of going early this time, even by your prediction jen! But still wanna be prepared other wise my nan will kill me...hehe she is always going on about being prepared! I will get the moses basket next weekend and then I will have everything that baby will need if he decided to come early! But I'm going to make sure I have everything by 36wks as he will have more of a chance of coming within a couple of days if he is born then! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back