***August 2018 Testing Thread***

Hlousie - i think where your looking is actually the spongy bit near the handle (the bit that soaks up the left over pee lol) the 'line' is suppose to be just above the 2 little circles.

I even did an opk which has a decent line on it lol. Yes, I am a POAS addict! Lol

I went to get frer but they didn't have any, in all honesty I'm glad coz I'm fairly sure it's an Evap. Just unlucky to be getting evaps in this and the ic tests. Plus temps aren't great lol. I'll keep testing using the cheap tests, if no AF by Tuesday then I'll look at buying a FRER.

Xxx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Just had some brown blood, looks like AF has arrived 2 days early :( x
Oh no! Sorry your spotting. On the bright side (if you want to think of it that way) the sooner AF clears off the closer/quicker you are to trying again xxx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I’m either due tomorrow or Monday. I’m hoping I can get out and buy a untested tomorrow. I woke up today feeling really tired, sudden urges to pee and I feel sickly today. Not like I’m going to be sick just sickly feeling.

No AF symptoms yet. Cervix feels night (or at least I think it does). I have one app saying Monday, another tomorrow and online predictors also saying tomorrow.

I thinking and hoping I may have ovulated! I feel like having a party. CD28 and no sign of AF yet which is due today/tomorrow but after my MC my cycle is all over the place. I’m a POAS addict and because I was craving pickled things I took a test yesterday and got a BFN which i wasn’t surprised at. Today have had creamy CM and my temps have risen a smidgen and stayed higher which is progress at least. Thinking I may have ovulated and may be officially in the 2ww after what has been THE longest cycle haha fx

Attachments

• D98079F6-17FE-45C0-88B1-6CB8A8ECEDCA.jpg
    D98079F6-17FE-45C0-88B1-6CB8A8ECEDCA.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 2
Baby3 aw fx for you. Yes get a FRER and see on Tuesday! Exciting.

Emma sorry the witch has come but like Baby3 has said, at least you can focus on the next cycle now! X

Baby3... Oooops! So I was haha!! But still say keep testing and i have everything crossed for you :)

Yeah I am gutted that it has come couple of days early as now my next ov might be the only weekend I'm away from my oh, i go Friday morning and back Sunday afternoon, based on this cycle i could get my positive opk on the Friday! So annoying! Oh is good tho, he said to me not to worry, we will bd just before i go and as soon as i get back, i know that it would decrease our chances though and I can't test on opks while I'm away as it's a work thing! X

’im either due tomorrow or Monday. I’m hoping I can get out and buy a test tomorrow. I wanted to get one tonight to test in the morning but I couldn’t get into town since I don’t drive and my other half I may as well wait. I woke up today feeling really tired, sudden urges to pee and I feel sickly today. Not like I’m going to be sick just sickly feeling.

No AF symptoms yet. Cervix feels night (or at least I think it does). I have one app saying Monday, another tomorrow and online predictors also saying tomorrow.

Emma we didn’t BD after I got my positive opk because of OH working shifts during that time. We BD the day before a positive opk and 3 days before and 6 days before. And assuming I ovulated the next day that puts me at 2 days and 4 days out! I fell pregnant from that so there’s always a chance :)

Sorry af got you this cycle :( baby dust for next month!
Fingers crossed to those still waiting to test!

Emma we didn’t BD after I got my positive opk because of OH working shifts during that time. We BD the day before a positive opk and 3 days before and 6 days before. And assuming I ovulated the next day that puts me at 2 days and 4 days out! I fell pregnant from that so there’s always a chance :)

Sorry af got you this cycle :( baby dust for next month!
Fingers crossed to those still waiting to test!

Thanks, that's made me feel a bit better about it! X

:dance:I feel like having an ovulation party! :dance:

I am FINALLY 3dpo at CD29 after my MC last month! My temps have stayed elevated and FF has detected (it thinks and I bl**dy hope so!) ovulation on a Thursday :dance:. On Thursday I woke up ridiculously tired after a full and uninterupted nights sleep. So much so I told my OH i couldn’t wait to get home from work for a nap haha. I was also super hungry (more than usual!) so I’m hoping these signs correlate with ovulation. The only thing is my OPK was negative all week but maybe I didn’t test at the right time when my levels were high. Tbh I don’t care because I’m officially in the TWW!!

Hoping to hold out to test on 6th September now, the day before our wedding anniversary and the day we go away for a 2 day anniversary break. What a lovely present it would be to us if we were pregnant :dust:

Thanks ladies for all of your help and support this cycle - I’d have gone mad without you!

Attachments

• 562CE481-3000-4808-8EAD-754EE24922D4.jpg
    562CE481-3000-4808-8EAD-754EE24922D4.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2
:dance:I feel like having an ovulation party! :dance:

I am FINALLY 3dpo at CD29 after my MC last month! My temps have stayed elevated and FF has detected (it thinks and I bl**dy hope so!) ovulation on a Thursday :dance:. On Thursday I woke up ridiculously tired after a full and uninterupted nights sleep. So much so I told my OH i couldn’t wait to get home from work for a nap haha. I was also super hungry (more than usual!) so I’m hoping these signs correlate with ovulation. The only thing is my OPK was negative all week but maybe I didn’t test at the right time when my levels were high. Tbh I don’t care because I’m officially in the TWW!!

Hoping to hold out to test on 6th September now, the day before our wedding anniversary and the day we go away for a 2 day anniversary break. What a lovely present it would be to us if we were pregnant :dust:

Thanks ladies for all of your help and support this cycle - I’d have gone mad without you!

Aww brilliant :dust: x

Going to get a test today. Will I be okay to test later this afternoon? We have to work around my step son not spotting a test or getting suspicious.
I’m due today, no signs of AF, felt sickly all day yesterday and supper tired. Feel slightly sickly and headaches today. Slight lower back ache but not like a cramp or anything.

Going to get a test today. Will I be okay to test later this afternoon? We have to work around my step son not spotting a test or getting suspicious.
I’m due today, no signs of AF, felt sickly all day yesterday and supper tired. Feel slightly sickly and headaches today. Slight lower back ache but not like a cramp or anything.

Yea that should be fine as AF due today, so not too early. Good luck :dust: x

Good luck hearyoume:)
(Is your name a jimmy eat world reference by any chance? :D)

GOOD LUCK!!! :dust: do let us know asap! If you're due today then it won't matter too much when you test :) so excited for you!! Xxx

Thank you everyone.
Still no AF symptoms. We had to go out this morning but getting my partner to stop
Off somewhere on the way home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back