***August 2018 Testing Thread***

Just done one. Followed the instruction to a tee and got a bloody error reading.

I'm 99.9% sure I'm out. My temp went back up slightly this morning so decided to test using an IC, bfn. Not even an evap or indent. Then went to toilet earlier and was Greated with pink spotting, since followed by brown spotting. So whatever (if anything) was on those tests it was never going to amount to anything. Just gotta wait for temps to drop then on to next cycle.

Fx to hearyoume, hope you get your BFP. And yay sjf, baby dust for your tww!

Xxx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that baby3. Fingers crossed if this is you AF, next month is your month! A June baby would be lovely - still a chance to beat those pesky heatwaves!

Hearyoume, try again! Stupid test. I would be so infuriated...

Sorry hearyoume... if the witch does arrive then join the September thread. Plenty of baby dust and support over there :)

Thanks all. When the BFN appeared I just ended up bursting into tears. It’s the first month it’s truly gotten to me.
I’m just always on time. Maybe a day late once or twice a year but I always have AF symptoms before.

It's such a cruel ride sometimes :( but you never know... could still be in with a chance, no af yet = still hope xxx

Thanks all. I never knew it would be such an emotional roller coaster and how much I’d hate the words it’s happen when it happens.
Still no AF or symptoms so a waiting game now

Ugh hearyoume that’s the worst. Closely followed by ‘it’ll happen when you least expect it / just relax and stop trying’ or ‘have you tried xyz ‘

And of course my absolute pet hate “so when will you be having children”.

People always have to have something to say don’t they!!

Ugh hearyoume that’s the worst. Closely followed by ‘it’ll happen when you least expect it / just relax and stop trying’ or ‘have you tried xyz ‘

And of course my absolute pet hate “so when will you be having children”.

People always have to have something to say don’t they!!

I’ve had it all.
The worst part for me is having people be like well this wasn’t planned but it just happen etc, not trying to sound horrible but it’s like they don’t have a care in the world or are like it was an accident one night etc. It’s all over my social at the moment
Or the most heartbreaking for me is when I told family memebers that I had news and I’m automatically they where like oh u better not be pregnant we can’t sfford anymore and it was literally me getting engaged.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back