***August 2018 Testing Thread***

You’re not out until the witch comes calling haha. After being on these forums a month now I’ve definitely come to the conclusion that early testing is more of a curse as it makes you feel so down when you might just be testing too early... I know it is hard to wait though so I understand why so many test early. I’m going to try to hold out...

Snap Emma! Bfn here too :/ Temp took a slight dip aswel this morning. Don't be disheartened, it's hard to see all those white tests. But it'll all be worth it in the end :) xx

And I've woken up with the most dull ache in my low back, I can't work out if it's my muscle or kidneys :(

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

When is AF due Baby3 and Emma? Maybe wait until the date of AF to test again? Your hormone levels could be too low yet if you’re testing early and implanted late. Fx for you both x

When is AF due Baby3 and Emma? Maybe wait until the date of AF to test again? Your hormone levels could be too low yet if you’re testing early and implanted late. Fx for you both x

We're both around 10dpo...still time for a BFP. Time will tell :)

Yes good luck to you both!

I don’t even think I’ve ovulated yet (or going to at all!) this month and I’m already symptom spotting! I was super hungry this morning which is unlike me and I’ve been tired the last few days too. So much so that I woke up this morning and said to the OH that I can’t wait to get home from work later so I can have a nap haha

Thank you sjf. Yeah I'm expecting AF to arrive Sunday/Monday x

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, i know it's still early but I'm pretty sure I'm out. Will test again tomorrow with just a one step x

I’ve got positives on a digital, FR, and a boots test but one step are still negative for me! Maybe wait two days and test with another Fr?
Mine was stark negative before I got my bfp. Not even a hint of a line. Fx for you

Congratulations to those who get their bfp. May due dates? :)

Have you got positive on one step yet? What DPO are you? X

11DPO, BFN again, think it's safe to say I'm out for this cycle. Got awful headache this morning, feels like AF isn't far away. :( x

Thanks ladies, i know it's still early but I'm pretty sure I'm out. Will test again tomorrow with just a one step x

I’ve got positives on a digital, FR, and a boots test but one step are still negative for me! Maybe wait two days and test with another Fr?
Mine was stark negative before I got my bfp. Not even a hint of a line. Fx for you

Hey em. The one step are finally showing positive for me. I did one his morning just for you :p
I’m 14-15DPO now, period was due 22nd if it was a normal Cycle or today if it was a late ovulation. Been getting positives across the board on all tests now and positives on two digitals.

My last pregnancy I tested and got positives 7 days before my period was due and when I went for bloods my hcg was high so they suspected I was further along but I wasn’t. So I may be someone who’s hcg goes up quicker to begin with than others?

How is everyone getting on?

Attachments

• 80AF1376-7E75-490A-A520-3D75A6147B96.jpg
    80AF1376-7E75-490A-A520-3D75A6147B96.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
BFN for me today too. Not sure when AF will arrive but my temps say she's on her way, they took another nosedive this morning. I'm sure when she'll show her face, I haven't tracked properly since I was last ttc. I usually have a 31 day cycle on average, but then i am know to have the random sort cycle. I'm not sure if i normally ovulate late or if i have a long LP...we shall see this cycle.

I'm disappointed it's a bfn but, I'm looking forward to getting to know my cycles again :) Onwards and upwards, so they say! xxx

Bfn for me this morning at 9dpo (I think). Feeling ok with that, still feeling pretty symptomatic and I didn’t get a bfp with my son until 11dpo. Even if I’m out this cycle I feel strangely ok about it! Probably cause I’ll be able to have a few drinks on honeymoon ;) x

Hey em. The one step are finally showing positive for me. I did one his morning just for you :p
I’m 14-15DPO now, period was due 22nd if it was a normal Cycle or today if it was a late ovulation. Been getting positives across the board on all tests now and positives on two digitals.

My last pregnancy I tested and got positives 7 days before my period was due and when I went for bloods my hcg was high so they suspected I was further along but I wasn’t. So I may be someone who’s hcg goes up quicker to begin with than others?

How is everyone getting on?

Congratulations they’re fantastic BFP lines!

Baby3 I’ve been doing my temps this month and they have been erratic so I’m going to attempt to do temps internally down there instead next cycle if we don’t conceive this time because I’ve read that that’s meant to be more accurate. I’d never even thought of doing temps down there haha.

I’m still playing the ovulation waiting game. Still getting negative OPKs but my temps went up this morning so wondering if it’s near. If not, AF is due on Saturday/Sunday. I’m CD27 and I’ve felt like this has been my longest cycle EVER because I’m second guessing everything due to lack of ovulation confirmation... it’s so frustrating. One day I think I’m not going to ovulate this month and accept it but then my temps dip and I get EWCM a few days later, talk about a rollercoaster! Today my CM is watery and temps have gone up... so confusing m.

Attachments

• 337D8A66-938F-40D3-98D4-CAB013C07EF2.jpg
    337D8A66-938F-40D3-98D4-CAB013C07EF2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member