August 2017 babies!

We do tons of online shopping! Amazon prime is a big contributor to our paper recycling but I just can't do loads of shopping with two toddlers in tow and shopping around saves so much money!

Elspeth he is ok but not quite himself. He hasn't been sick again since last night and I gave him Dioralyte all through the night to keep him hydrated (same thing I had to do when he was in hospital in February with a stomach bug). He ate and drank fine all day but just not as much as usual and he just wanted to cuddle most of the day instead of playing. He is finally walking a little bit without hanging on to anything which is great though! He refused his milk at bed time but as woken and had a bit since then. Seems a bit unsettled but a tooth has also just broken the surface so that's no doubt causing him to be disturbed too! Hopefully I get a bit quieter night with him! X

That's how's all of ours comes but that's the problem because they seem to send everything in single boxes and in massive ones also so our recycling was full straight away. It's also always because we both work full time the man always delivers them to the same next door neighbor so I think he is worried about upsetting them with the amount of parcels. I guess that is fair, I'm going to try one of those amazon lockers in hope that the items don't come so boxes up as the lockers don't look like they could take massive boxes and then not bothering anyone also 🙂

Ah the amazon lockers are a good idea, they do have bigger lockers at the bottom bur hopefully they will pack it smaller if they know!

Glad your little one is feeling a bit better rose xx

Me and hubby love having parcels arrive :p we burn all our packaging when we have a fire so it's not to bad lol.

Sickness is back for me again. Only sipped some water when I woke up and was gagging. Have my whopping cough vaccine in abit to ahh lol x

I spoke too soon. My little boy was really restless so was in bed beside me at 2am when he vomited exorcist style all over himself and me and the bed. OH escaped but wasn't pleased about changing the bed while I showered all the sick off of us :( then this morning he has had a seriously bad upset tummy nappy so is feeling very sorry for himself again :( x

Had my whopping vaccine at 12... I see what you mean about the dead arm thing lmao. Oooo I can't lift it, guess that means hubby has to cook tonight heh.

Oh rose :( hopefully it'll be over for the weekend! How's he doing this afternoon? X

He's ok but a bit grisly and not eating as much as normal :(

The arm was awful for me! Had it last week and it swelled up and was sore for whole week! X

Finger crossed your little boy feels better in the morning 🤞

This evening I've just been lying in bed and you can actually see him moving around in my tummy my OH thinks it's amazing he could feel and see him kick at the same time. It's like he's having a little party in there tonight haha 😂

Rose, I hope your LO is better soon. It's horrid when they're poorly, especially when it's sick

Has anyone else started to lose clumps of plug yet? I've just had a lovely bit, about the size of a 20p. Normally I don't lose it til 30 weeks so it's very early given I'm only 23 weeks! Not long to go until v day, phew!

Last edited:
I'm feeling rough this morning. My little boy is ok and I don't think I've got what he had. My bump is just really sore, I'm totally full of wind and keep burping but just everything feels stretched and sore in there and it's making me feel sick :( think I better take a ton of gaviscon or something! X

Kumber, I read that your plug regenerates itself all through cos at 19 weeks I wiped and I had loads of jelly stuff and was panicking so done lots of Googleing lol x

Rose, my dr said drink cold milk. I woke myself up last night by burping and being sick acid in my mouth it hurt like a mother fk! Brought tears to my eyes. Ice cold water helped a little. X

Ew no I'm glad I haven't yet haha, pregnancy is so glamorous!

Ah I keep getting that Rose, esp if I eat too much for my now squished tummy. Felt really poorly with it the other night, but I took a rennies and that really helped. I've not tried gaviscon, but rennies are very good. I usually just get a burning in the back of my throat and it sorts that out within minutes.

I'm afraid I was wrong - it's definitely the bug he had. We went out for a while and I couldn't eat anything and on the way home my partner had to pull the car over and I only just managed to get the door open in time as I vomited exorcist style everywhere. Now have upset tummy and am rolling around in agony - no idea how my little boy coped with this, it's absolute agony!! x

How was everyone's weekend? I have recovered from the awful stomach bug and feel like a human again. Also I think we've finally settled on a name! Still keeping it totally secret but I feel better knowing we have something we can start thinking of him as! X

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you know that after a couple of attempts we managed to get some 4D scan pics/vids and it was nice to see some 2D ultrasound ones too. Amazing how much baby has grown.

How is everyone doing? (I'm just about to scroll back through in an attempt to catch up).

How was everyone's weekend? I have recovered from the awful stomach bug and feel like a human again. Also I think we've finally settled on a name! Still keeping it totally secret but I feel better knowing we have something we can start thinking of him as! X

Sorry to hear you and the family have been so unwell, but very glad to hear it's all in the recovery stages. Horrible enough being ill, but when you have others and a bump to consider, I can imagine it was pretty horrendous. Aww.

Hey spuds - I thought everyone had abandoned this thread so I've just moved over to tri 3 with everyone else x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back