• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Testing Thread!!

I want to test in April - it seems like a lucky month!!!

congrats to jomc! another BFP hoping i will be included in the flurry of bfps!

:hugs: scotchegg when are you due to test? i only made this month cos AC shortened my cycle over the past 2 months x x

Can you put me down too! For April 30th, getting back from Holiday on the 29th, so I'll make sure I won't bring any tests and maybe not test redicilously early for once :p

(30th is still kind of early, but I want to be in the April testing thread too! :p )

:dust: for everyone!!

well, going by dates I expected to test on the 2nd May

BUT

I just got a positive OPK so please can you add me for the 21st April???

Added girls!

Wahoo for scotchegg managing to ov early and join April thread!!! X x

oh and I mis-calculated...14DPO is the 21st which makes me actually due on the 22nd

(I'm happy to stay at 21st if it's too much hassle to move me - silly mistake and only one day)

i never thought i would see the day!

and can i mention, i hosted a thread this month.....the spooky thread hosting bfp's continue!!!! xxxxxx

Which month did you host??

Ive got a good excited feeling that this may be my month done everything right and preseed at right time only time will tell I will know by this time next wk x eeeeeek!!

i hosted the 'ttc rollcall' thread!! its the only thread i've ever hosted in the time i've been on here..it really is spooky!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back