Anyone testing on Boxing Day?

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Good evening ladies, hope you's are all ready for Santa coming!!

Is anyone testing on Boxing Day?

I would test tomorrow (xmas day) but my main reason being, I'm gonna be totally stressed and dont really want to have something else to think about tomorrow.

I've not tested for a week and last was BFN..my totm is 10 days late and I have all the symptoms.

:)

Oooohhh good luck honey!!!? You waited a week? Admirable,!!! Fx for you

Hi Chick

How are you feeling? Congrats on your great news (just noticed your ticker)

It's been really hard waiting a week, but I think it drains your emotions to test daily, plus if I am pg, then I'm in for the long haul anyway!!

Something very strange happened tonight - my MIL who is (apparently) psychic, i'm not close to her and neither is OH but we get on well. Anyway, was sitting tonight and she said she was doing a ritual the other day which involves her toasting the ppl she loves, and sending them good wishes...and when she toasted us and our daughter, she got tingles and suddenly said...i'm gonna be a granny again out of no where and she cant explain it and she said...maybe that means it will be yous having another...i was speechless - it cant be my SIL coz she's 15 lool - very very freaky...had goosebumps all night.

So i'm testing tomoz - we'll see what happens...i'll post back tomoz

:)

Goodluck for today hunny, keep us posted x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww thanks for the support. I've not really got many ppl to speak to about this! :(

Well, even though I have HPT's left, i've decided not to test again untill Weds morning, and the reason for that is my doctors surgery doesn't open untill Weds, if I'd taken one this morning and it was BFP, then I would have to wait til Weds to have it confirmed, as I wouldn't tell anyone til doc confirmed it.

Plus i'm really enjoying spending time with my little girl, playing with all her new toys and stuff, and I know my mind would be elsewhere if I got BFP.

Does that sound a bit silly?

:roll:

not at all, you know ur comfort zone and uve done the best thing putting ur lil girls xmas first good on you hun. Keep us informed hun and know youve got us here to speak to!!! have fun playing with all things pink xx

Oooh that's spinetingly isnt it! Hope she is right hun ;)
And no not silly at all to spend time with your little girl in case a BFP put your mind off that - I totally love that :)
FX hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back