Testing every day..

Incognito

Reaction score
Has anyone else tested everyday from the earliest possible chance?

I really can't help myself and have spent a fortune :( I am due AF on Wednesday and have been testing since Thursday.

I'm driving myself mad as I simple can't believe that one day there would be nothing at all and the next a BFP :(

Has anyone else had this?

It happened to many ladies out there, especially long term ttcers. Be patient for your BFP hunny, I couldn't give you useful advice but many hugs for you. Good luck and more baby dust~

Hi Incognito - what tests are you using?? xx

I did it for the last few months and it drove me to the egde - seriously!

In Dec I tested early as it was NYE and I wanted to know if I could drink , but "one" early test ended in me using about 8 tests - all BFN's.

This month I did the same and honestly it was so soul destroying!!

I am never, ever doing it again.

xxxxxxxxxx

Another BFN today :(..

I have no more tests left so I am just waiting untill Wed when AF is due..

I realise a BFP will make all this stress worth it but at the moment its horrible :(

I did, and usually 2 a day!!! I had one step ultra cheapies(which are crap) and FRERS, cheapy boots ones and a couple of clearblue digis!
got a negative on a one step ultra early in the morning, then early evening did a FRER and got my BFP at 11DPO. Also got Pregnant 1-2 a few hours later on a digi. Took about another week to get a positive on the one steps.

I did, and usually 2 a day!!! I had one step ultra cheapies(which are crap) and FRERS, cheapy boots ones and a couple of clearblue digis!
got a negative on a one step ultra early in the morning, then early evening did a FRER and got my BFP at 11DPO. Also got Pregnant 1-2 a few hours later on a digi. Took about another week to get a positive on the one steps.

I hate those crappy cheap arse one steps with a passion!!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

I hate those crappy cheap arse one steps with a passion!!

xxxxxxxx

i might stick up a photo of my ones that I peed on from the day i got my BPF until now, so that people can see just how crap they are.
was only last week I started getting proper dark lines on them. So muc for ultra early!

I can't believe those one steps are so bad - I'm planning to use one tomorrow as think it's too early to test anyway, but need to do something!! I know someone on here who got BFP at 11dpo with a one step.... I just really don't want to waste the FRERS this early in the game. It's a bit of a dilemma tho - would it be better to use an IC for a few days and accept I'll probably get BFN's and save my FRERs until later. Am worried if I use a FRER tomorrow and get a BFN it will mean I'm less likely to get a BFP this month. At least if I get a BFN with IC then I'll expect it more - does this make sense??!! xxx

I can't believe those one steps are so bad - I'm planning to use one tomorrow as think it's too early to test anyway, but need to do something!! I know someone on here who got BFP at 11dpo with a one step.... I just really don't want to waste the FRERS this early in the game. It's a bit of a dilemma tho - would it be better to use an IC for a few days and accept I'll probably get BFN's and save my FRERs until later. Am worried if I use a FRER tomorrow and get a BFN it will mean I'm less likely to get a BFP this month. At least if I get a BFN with IC then I'll expect it more - does this make sense??!! xxx

I'm inclined to day maybe just wait to test for a few days (I know - I am huge hypocrite for saying this LOL) then use your FRER?

Although I guess trying with the cheapies tomorrow won't hurt?

xxxxx

Last edited:
Not sure I can wait hon! I know it would be best but think I'm going to try IC's tomorrow anyway (cos I'm an idiot lol!) - if it's BFN won't be too disheartened (hopefully!) and if it's BFP - well, I just saved myself 5 days worth of worrying!! xxx

this is my one step ultra earliers, these ones are from 12DPO until early this week.

linzi_mac

IMG_0233.jpg

dunno which code to use!

this is my one step that I did the day i got my BFP. It was negative, then went back to it hours later and shone a light behind it and only just saw the faintest of faint lines. Even clearblue digi was saying i was pregnant this day. 11DPO

IMG_0226.jpg

linzi_mac

so ceebee just remember my lines were NOT there after 5 mins. The day i got my BFP it only appeared hours later and was still really hard to find. The next day it was more obvious. So not sure if the evap has helped them along a bit.

the morning i did my first one step I shone a light behind it and nothing. (I used the torch function on my phone!).

I am trying my hardest to get over the idea of driving to Tesco and getting an FRER!!

Was an Asda cheapy I used today..

Lynds- the test you did when you got your BFP is exactly the same as my IC BFP.... I did mine in the evening and I had to hold it is a funny angle and under a lamp.... but there was deffinately a line!! Tested the following day (when AF was due) with a CB Digi and got my 'proper' BFP x

OK so I am reassured there is still hope for tomorrow even after todays BFP.. Just convince myself that it will not change to a BFP :(

Had a wee £40 at bingo so treated myself to FRER as AF due Tomoz..

BFN :( gutted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back