Testing soon

lainey

Reaction score
Mmm well AF due on Sunday

I have NO AF SIGNS WHATSOEVER.

But i dont feel pregnant either.

I long to test tomorrow (got some cheapy tests off ebay) but scared I get a BFN...... so trying to hold off until sunday.

I didnt ovulate until Day 19 This Month (Usually Day 16) .... and my cycle is always 29, so really should wait until Sunday to avoid disappointment.

Does anyone else get itchy feet round test time.... I just cant help myself all i think about is testing.

god yeh ! i dunno how i dont test every day !

good luck , your right tho with ovulating a wee bit later u really best to wait , keep strong !

:hug:

im screwed if i even know when to test..im so confused... :x

looks like i ovulated on sunday time... :? so im looking at testing 10dpo which will be next thurs. i think..

good luck anyways girls.. lotsa baby dust and heres to those bfp's :hug:

Good luck for sunday, try and hold off as long as you can to avoid unnessesary disapointment :hug:

good luck for sunday hun, hope you get a BFP!!!!

Good luck Lainey, will be looking out for result once I am back on here, hopefully once LO puts in an appearance :roll: :rotfl: :pray:

Good luck, hope the BFP is there for you when you do the test!! :D

~Tulips

Hey everyone, just a wee update.

My AF was due today and the witch never came - HURRAH :dance:

I tested with a cheapie and it came up negative :x

This is the first time I have been late in 8 months, but i did have the flu at the start of the month so that could have played havoc with my cycle.

BUT

I also got a definite positive with OPK's on Day 18 and 19 of my cycle (My cycle is only 29 days long) so it is technically only 10DPO.

Trying not to loose hope, but i do think the witch is late due to my flu.

I will keep you all informed when i test again on Tues if the witch still hasnt turned up.

yeh maybe the flu caused u to ovualte bit later! so being only 10dpo may been too soon ! good luck and fingers crossed for u , that u ahve a bfp by thurs :cheer:

There is definitely still hope then. I mean if you're just 10DPO anyway it'll probably take a little while yet for the HCG production to kick in. Crossing my fingers for you, honey!

~Tuips

I Think you're still in with a chance, not everybody gets a positive at 10dpo,

Good luck, :hug:

good luck hun! hope you get a BFP soon and the witch isn't just late x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member