Anyone struggles to give up smoking?????

yummy-mummy said:
angelcake89 said:
Well done for you!! Given the responses on this thread I think you're very brave to say what you went through and well done for quitting :)

I don't feel happy for what I have done but at least now I can leave the house knowing that people won't be staring at me. Oh and although I appreciate your comments I don't think I'm brave. Brave is the OP who is probably wishing she hadn't bothered!

It's all the bigger picture. There's no point in dwelling on things that you've done in the past because you can't take those back, the positive thing is you've stopped now.

Very true date mate (sorry just noticed we're both 11wks 5 today).

Again to the OP, you know yourself that smoking is bad or you wouldn't have created this thread. Chin up and do your best as that is all you can do. Others may have been lucky or just plain fantastic by quitting at the drop of a hat. I was not one of those people and I will never judge anyone else for being in the same position as me.

What is it with certain people on this forum having a go at people when they ask for help!?
Properbly the type of people who put people down to make themselves feel better. :shakehead:
Very very childish.

She only asked how people coped quitting or something.
And then people just jump on you like shes just said 'im gonna carry on smoking when im pregnant' when she didnt say anything like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back