Anyone craving alcohol?

I don't drink alcohol at all, so it was weird for me the other day when I craved a cold pint!
I think the hot weather makes me want a cold beer as well, very strange for me! xxx

a cold beer or glass of wine will be fine for you, if you can stop at 1 lol, when i was pregnant with my first my dr said a glass of wine at the end of the week would help me relax and if im relaxed baby would be.

xxxxx im totally off alcohol cant stand the smell which none of my friends can beleive as i love a glass/bottle of red x x

I've had the odd glass of red wine now if/when out for dinner and I had a glass of Pimms at a wedding the other day.

Oh, and I had a lovely ice cold shandy at a BBQ at my dads a few weeks back too.

Can I have a 2ltr of coke, a half bottle of jack daniels and 20 mayfair please? Oh aye thats right...never mind.

:cry:

Sooo in the mood for a drink and a smoke today (at 12 in the afternoon too) loool

Can I have a 2ltr of coke, a half bottle of jack daniels and 20 mayfair please? Oh aye thats right...never mind.

Sooo in the mood for a drink and a smoke today (at 12 in the afternoon too) loool

More than half way to being able to do that now though! My SIL had champagne a couple of hours after giving birth to celebrate lol!

I have been craving freezing cold lager! I got mardy at my OH the other day because he was drinking lager and then tried to kiss me....giving me a little taste of what i cant have!!!

More than half way to being able to do that now though! My SIL had champagne a couple of hours after giving birth to celebrate lol!

when my friends have had babies a bottle of champs is always taken round!! usually just us girls drinking it but a few have had a sip or two..i'll be telling them to bring me champs - yes please!! :thanks:

Well, it is tradition to wet the babies head, who says its just men thats allowed to do it, we went through all the hassle!!

Oh man, i'd be wrecked after a glass of champers after 9 months! loool

:)

Im not really craving it, but every now and then i fancy 1, before i fell pregnant i never drank very often but i have found i have bought the koppaburg (non alcholic pear flavoured) so i think its more to do with the taste than the effect. its just a nice refreshing drink with loads of ice for BBQ's or parties

xx

I take a wee notion for a glass of wine when the weather is nice or when out for a meal...or if its the weekend and I'm dandering around the city centre and other people are sitting outside a pub having alcohol with their meal, or are arriving into the city centre to start their night out...damn! :lol:

I couldn't actually consume alcohol though, as I'd be worried sick that I'd harmed baby. x

Ive been craving koppenburg pear cider, in a big pint glass, stacked with ice haha. And also really want Pimms, with all the ice and fruit, although Ive never even tasted pimms before so dont know what the hell it tastes like haha. Ive been very good so far, although I prob will have a small glass of something (not vodka or anything like that) sometime xxx

I do.. its not easy, drinking alot of non alcoholic beer it helps lol!

Oh I could just go a glass of pimms now! Maybe we could make very weak ones!

Ive been craving koppenburg pear cider, in a big pint glass, stacked with ice haha. And also really want Pimms, with all the ice and fruit, although Ive never even tasted pimms before so dont know what the hell it tastes like haha. Ive been very good so far, although I prob will have a small glass of something (not vodka or anything like that) sometime xxx

You can get the non alcoholic pear koppaburg from asda, its lush on a sunny day
x

Oh I could just go a glass of pimms now! Maybe we could make very weak ones!

Just got this off their web site so it's actually less than (about half of) a large glass of wine or a pint of beer:

When entertaining, fill a jug with 200ml of PIMM'S and top up with lemonade: 5.2 UK units of alcohol, and for a long drink glass use 50ml of PIMM'S and top up with lemonade: 1.3 UK units of alcohol. Makes 4-5 long drinks depending on the size of the glass. Now, enjoy the real taste of summer.

You can get the non alcoholic pear koppaburg from asda, its lush on a sunny day
x

OMG Im definitly taking a drive to asda (closest one to me is 20 miles away) haha.

What does PIMMS actually taste like? I didnt drink at all in my first pregnancy, my sis-in-law had the odd small glass of wine with dinner after 4 months and was ok, but when I asked the MW she said def dont drink haha xxx

Just found the non-alco pear cider at tesco too :) yeyyyy :) xxx

Sod it.. lets arrange a huge piss up after all our babies are born!!!
:dancing::party::merry::love:

I'll be making the pimms this weekend! We should have a big head wetting!

Oooooooooooooooohhhh yeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! (Duff Man style - Simpsons) :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back