Anyone craving alcohol?

Sarah13

Reaction score
I know this is terrible but it's driving me mad now! Been really wanting a glass of wine or cocktail or cold beer for days now! Not sure if it's the taste or the feeling I'm missing!

Hey Sarah, i've heard of ladies craving alcohol but i don't myself. Infact i don't fancy it at all - maybe cos i'm stil feeling quite sickly. Have you tried alchol free wine or beer? xx

It's only the last couple of weeks I've wanted it as like you I felt too sick before! Maybe I'll try some alcohol free versions see if that helps lol!

Sarah, I dont drink at all, even when not pregnant, but i'm really craving alcohol and actually want to get drunk. Might just have 1 mad night when baby gets here and that will do me looool

That is funny littlemiss! I kind of think I'm missing that relaxed drunk giggly feeling! My hubby drinks a lot and we've all joked this baby will come out holding a can of lager, maybe that explains the craving!

Mmmm red wine or a cold, cold beer! I have tiny 1/4 size sips of OH's cold beer sometimes!

YES! I hav been eyeing up Becks non alcoholic beer in the supermarket!

The non-alcoholic beer is nice, very real-tasting. I'm afraid I found non-alcoholic wine tasted like gone-off fruit juice :( But may be different to others.
Will you not allow yourself one small tipple? Since hitting tri-2 I have had two small glasses of wine (on separate occasions), and must say I feel all the better for giving in a little when I really wanted it- makes the cravings more bearable. I just badly miss the fags, seeing as I'm off them completely *sigh*... lol.

I know this is terrible but it's driving me mad now! Been really wanting a glass of wine or cocktail or cold beer for days now! Not sure if it's the taste or the feeling I'm missing!

ive been wanting some too, not so much a craving but i'd like a nice glass of wine or pimms, i dont even drink really so i think its more of knowing you shouldnt really have one that makes it worse lol

Wow, I think I'm the only sinner here! I was really wanting a glass of wine or something too, but I waited til my birthday last week and then i had a glass of champagne (if you're only going to have one glass might as well have something good). I dont think the odd small glass now and then is really that evil!

I've had the odd small glass of wine or small bottle of larger here and there - can't wait to have more than one after babe is here :)

I did think I would have one now and then if I felt like it, trouble is I'm on my own just now as hubby away working so seems even worse and more naughty to drink alone lol!

I'm dying for a beer ESP with the hot weather! It's been over 37 weeks! Can't wait to have an ice cold one once he is here!! :)

im realy craving a cold larger and i normally hate the stuff i havent caved in yet and if i do it wil be the alcahol free stuff

so strange, for the first time today i was sitting at my desk and though, ooh i could just do a rum and coke!! xx

My first craving was for lager, only thing that would fix it was an ice cold bottle of alcohol free stuff

I went off alcohol pretty much once I found out I was pregnant, but last week in the sunshine I really fancied a glass of wine, so I had a small one and it was lovely and I didn't feel too guilty!

actualy luv becks non alcholic beer in tesco when its col and rose wine it takes exactly like the wouldgo get few x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back