Anyone craving alcohol?

Sod it.. lets arrange a huge piss up after all our babies are born!!!
:dancing::party::merry::love:

I am SO there :lol:

I'm not looking forward to summer bbqs at me dads... he makes the best Mojitos and Strawberry Daquiris, everyone will be enjoying them and I'll just be sitting in the corner with non-alco wine that tastes like cat wee :shakehead:

Saying that, I had a sneaky glass of chardonnay tonight! :oooo:

Summer is the best for socially drinking and smoking! I hate having a winter baby!! :(

I'd like to add that my dad turns 70 years old this month, and has recently, out of nowhere, become a cocktail guru. As you do.
:lol:

Last edited:
Summer is the best for socially drinking and smoking! I hate having a winter baby!! :(

I hear you mate :( I miss smoking my head off and getting slowly sloshed in a beer garden. I'm happy to be with bubba, don't get me wrong, but still...

Go dad!!! :cheer:

Oh its bloody rough avoiding bad habits :( my OH has never smoked so doesnt see the big deal in just stopping cold turkey :roll:

I'm just looking forward to all the Xmas and new years party's........
No summer drinking is hard though, not as bad as last time though, being pregnant on my 21st, Xmas and new year, bad planning, oh yeah there was no planning lol!

I was preg for my 18th and 21st lol along with xmas and new yrs as my bday is in jan :roll:
This LO wasnt planned either or else it would have been in July.. so i would have May June and July babies lol summer bdays are so much better!

Oh thought I was unlucky to miss out on my 21st! Made up for it big time on my 30th though!

I was pg during my 21st too, it was a bit miserable.

I love the idea of snuggling up with a baby at xmas! With the heating up full blast...snow outside..mind you wot abt getting a buggy thro the snow! loool

I was heavily pg with my first in the summer of 2004 and it was an absolute scorcher that year, was very very uncomfortable. I had to take changes of clothes and baby wipes everywhere as I was sweating that much.

:)

Buggy in the snow in Scotland could be interesting if last winter was anything to go by!

Buggy in the snow in Scotland could be interesting if last winter was anything to go by!

Aye ano - so much for them saying the lovely summer will make up for it - hopefully 2day was the first of many, mind you i've been toooo warm today!

Aye ano - so much for them saying the lovely summer will make up for it - hopefully 2day was the first of many, mind you i've been toooo warm today!

Was a nice breeze here as well as sun so perfect day really! Bet it don't last!

I was pg during my 21st too, it was a bit miserable.

I love the idea of snuggling up with a baby at xmas! With the heating up full blast...snow outside..mind you wot abt getting a buggy thro the snow! loool

I was heavily pg with my first in the summer of 2004 and it was an absolute scorcher that year, was very very uncomfortable. I had to take changes of clothes and baby wipes everywhere as I was sweating that much.

SNAP our daughters are the same age! 23rd June.. man that was bloody hot wasnt it!!!!!

What does alcohol-free beer actually taste like?
My OH said it tastes rank :S I haven't drank since New Years, which was my first drinking session in a very long time, would I tell the difference? I'm tempted to buy the stuff! xxx

I can tell the difference, don't taste right to me! But I think I'm craving the feeling you get or that first cold sip when you open a cold beer.........

Might try making non alcoholic cocktails today as they taste nice! My first wedding anniversary today and my hubby is away. this time last year I thought we'd celebrate together with some bubbly maybe in the camper van somewhere, not going to be doing any of those things today :0(

Thanks! He's off shore in australia just now!

That must be hard :( im sure most of the ladies here know what he does.. but i dont.. what is he doing there?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back