Anyone, 3,4,5,6 DPO at the mo?

I'm due AF Wed but was later last month. Totally confused. Going to just come clean and admit I'll be POAS daily now till the witch comes Xxxxxxxxxxx

hehe.. good idea EssJayPea! Why resist the temptation when it doesnt hurt to give in? :) I am waiting for my internet cheapies to be delivered to start testing everyday (keeping the expensive ones for later)!

Ha ha. I've saved my cb digital and using ICs for now - 9/10dpo so away to POAS now. Fx! Woke up feeling a bit sick but apparently nausea doesn't kick in till 6 weeks so not getting hopes up xxxxxxxx

How are all you girls today? Xxxxxxxx

Ha ha. I've saved my cb digital and using ICs for now - 9/10dpo so away to POAS now. Fx! Woke up feeling a bit sick but apparently nausea doesn't kick in till 6 weeks so not getting hopes up xxxxxxxx

I feel depressed & abit silly today. I'm 12dpo, told my self I would wait until 15dpo before I tested. But cud I wait? No!! :bfn: :(

I had a fever yesterday, felt shocking actually. Temp was abit high 36.97 yesterday, don't feel too bad this morning but temp has shot up to 37.94!! Can't believe I have a fever at this crucial point in my cycle, so I have no idea if it's started to drop yet.

Sorry for babbling!

Don't believe all you hear/read about when morning sickness starts. In some people it can start at conception, others it's implantation and some when they get a BFP there isn't a right or wrong time for morning sickness to start.

With my first baby it started at 6 weeks when I got my BFP, with my 2nd it started between 3-4 weeks although it got worse once I got my BFP. Morning sickness is in response to a surge in pregnancy hormones

Sorry to hear that you got a BFN Amber8 try and stay positive and you are not out until the witch arrives fx xxx
Tinkerbell83 have you tested yet? I tested this morning and BFN because I started testing early I think it really helped with my disappointment.
I don't feel too bad and I know it will happen eventually for us all xx

Hi I only joined the site yesterday, and so happy to find someone who is feelimg the same :) I am on day 25 today, usually 27 day cycle, I was far to impatient and bought a early preg test (Predictor) and had a very very faint line in the test window, as it was a douple pack I did another 1 hour later, and unfortunately no line, now wish I didnt test until next week when my period is due, but couldnt help myself as I feel pregnant, hard uncomfortable breasts heavy etc, and I feel a little queezy today, we have done eveything right this time, drunk plenty of water, folic acid, zinc and taking temp and ov test to monitor how my cycle works, the highest my temp got when I ovulated was 37.01, it has now dipped to 36.4, normally im around 35 which seems quite low.
Hope we both have good news this month ('',)
Jayne xx

Today I am an emotional irritable cranky mess. Made worse by my 10dpo BFN !!
I don't know why but I just kind of thought that if I'm pg this month it would show at 10dpo. But, nothing !
My breasts got sorer yesterday quite significantly and are still as sore today so that's good but I now think I'm out cos of the BFN.
Most girls on here seem to get their BFP at 10dpo don't they? Seems like that today.
Anyway, I also dont have any Cm so that can't be good.
Only other thing to report it bottom lip is cracking and now sore which is very unlike me to get chapped lips.
I think a lot of us are testing and re testing tomorrow aren't we x

Today I am an emotional irritable cranky mess. Made worse by my 10dpo BFN !!
I don't know why but I just kind of thought that if I'm pg this month it would show at 10dpo. But, nothing !
My breasts got sorer yesterday quite significantly and are still as sore today so that's good but I now think I'm out cos of the BFN.
Most girls on here seem to get their BFP at 10dpo don't they? Seems like that today.
Anyway, I also dont have any Cm so that can't be good.
Only other thing to report it bottom lip is cracking and now sore which is very unlike me to get chapped lips.
I think a lot of us are testing and re testing tomorrow aren't we x

Hey hun,

I know how dsheartening bfn's are.

When i got my BFP in oct, i was convinced i was out. I didn't get any lines till 14dpo!!!

So, don't stress, try and relax and see what comes.....(easier said than done, i know!)

xxx

Clairabella im 'banned' from testing my the husband until the 17th. I tested Friday and yesterday and got :bfn: both times. Not got anymore tests in the house so I can't test even if I wanted to. 17th is the day pregnology says I should get a :bfp: from poas so Im going to buy a FRER on my way back from dropping the girls off at nursery.

Let's get a little more positive dust in here. We aren't out till the :witch: visits.

Good luck to everyone testing today, tomorrow or in the next few days, massive hugs to the ladies that are out this month and fingers crossed for Feb and congratulations to all the :bfp: I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months

Last edited:
Good morning girls! :hugs: to everyone who got a BFN today morning... as it has been said many times you are not out until the witch arrives! So please dont lose hopes yet! Fx for everyone!

Lara, I have read that not everyone gets CM when progesterone rises - esp. if the rise is gradual. Also, 10DPO might be a little early to test hun. And yes, lots of us testing 2moro - it will be so wonderful if all of us got our BFPs this week :)

I dont have any ICs at home (which I am repenting :( ) - so it has been easier for me to resist testing. But the tension of the temp. dropping is really too much! I was so scared to take the temp in the morning... but glad that it has stayed at my highest ever - 36.9C - for 3 continuous days now! Feeling a little hopeful abt it :)

Last edited:
Hi pleased to find a fellow poas addict :) can't imagine how much I have spent on them, I am now 11 dpo
xx

Good morning everyone!! :) I am day 25 of my cycle, took a predictor early test on Friday the 13th of Jan 2012, very very faint line in the test window, so I am hoping my period doesnt come next Tuesday
xx

Good morning everyone!! :) I am day 25 of my cycle, took a predictor early test on Friday the 13th of Jan 2012, very very faint line in the test window, so I am hoping my period doesnt come next Tuesday
xx

fingers crossed for you - but it sounds positive xxx

Sorry to hear that you got a BFN Amber8 try and stay positive and you are not out until the witch arrives fx xxx
Tinkerbell83 have you tested yet? I tested this morning and BFN because I started testing early I think it really helped with my disappointment.

Witch got me this afternoon :(

Try not get too down Lara, 10dpo is early to test. As everyone says your not out til the :witch: gets you

X

Witch got me this afternoon :(

Try not get too down Lara, 10dpo is early to test. As everyone says your not out til the :witch: gets you

X
Oh damn the witch! Sorry Amber I had a good feeling for you. Just can't tell with these symptoms they are so similar.
X

Witch got me yesterday. So effed off!!!!!!!!
This is sooo frustrating. I don't know what we are doing wrong. People and their ' got preggo - first time' - really piss me off. I confided in a friend lately and she was lucky enough to get pg first time. Her little-un has just turned 1. He is extrmely cute. Bt my friend just doesn't understand the frustration I'm experiencing. Thank goodness for pg forum! People who say just don't get stressed about it - I wish I could scream at them to EFF OFF. Grrrrrr! I know they mean well but it doesn't help much does it?

Sorry for the rant! I know getting angry isn't going to help much either. All i want to do is break down in tears. Plus I have offered to organise a baby shower for my sis-in-law next month. Obviously i was having a good day when I decided this. I 've been finding it really tough with her being pg. We would be pretty close and get on well. I'm jealous as hell to be brutally honest. I am excited for her, but I find it really tough talking bout baby stuff - then I go and organise a baby shower!! doh! I am such a twat. I suppose I feel guilty for being jealous and its kind of my way of redeeming myself to myself - if that makes any sense??

Anyhoo goodluck everyone else. I'll be going back to the ttc section ...... again.

Leeleekitty and Amber... very sorry to hear that the witch got you! :hugs:

I got some browninsh discharge just sometime back and I am freaking out!!! As per my temps, I had implantation on Thursday... can it be that the bleeding can be this late?? Probably, the witch is on her way :( Am I that crazy person to be imagining all the symptoms all these days?? :((

Oooh I didn't know about the link re progesterone and cm. I reckon my progesterone is good this cycle cos of the sore boobs so maybe I'm just not a cm girl? Lol
I was fine pre ov but post ov it's been absent most days.
Gonna get a FrEr tomorrow to test wth as today's bfn was with clear blue and I know that's less sensitive than the FRer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back