Any June 2017 due dates?

That's fab news Bellarina! Totally know what you mean about being happy to see sickness, hopefully means those hormones are high!

Aww bump buddies Kitana :) xx

Cautiously entering this thread, im due approx 30th June.

Early scan booked for 7th Nov to check it's all progressing as it should.

Fingers crossed and happy pregnancies ladies xxxx

Unfortunately I have a suspected ectopic...its not going to end well, in fact, I'm in limbo whilst they try and work out what to do.
All the best to all the June mummies, you will all have a place in my heart

xxxx

I've had a horrible cough for a week and my symptoms seemed to have disappeared.
Going to book myself a scan next week but I'm worrying now :(

Sorry lea xx

Last edited:
Oh I am so sorry Lea. :-( In the best possible way, I hope you aren't in limbo too long. Massive hugs

Really sorry Lea such a horrible time for you :( sending lots of love xx

June 29th here! Just confirmed by clear blue 1-2 weeks!

Sending love and wishes to everyone who is struggling, so sorry to read this :( xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had scan appt through but have had to change it as sods law it's my little boys nursery school trip that day that I'm going on with him. So scan is booked for 8th Dec @9:45 when il be 13 weeks xx

Turned 8 weeks today, can't believe it!

Now letting myself get a bit more excited but still super worried. My mum told me that her, her sister and my cousin(so all the mum's on my mum's side) had a miscarriage the first time round which is always on my mind.

I've my first mw appointment on Friday so hope that reassures me a bit.

Does anyone know if mw's carry a Doppler? As I wondered if I could ask her to check for a heartbeat, I know it would be early to check at over 8 and a half weeks but would make me feel so much better if she did pick something up!

How's everyone else coping with the waiting?! Xxx

Oh Lea, I am so sorry. I hope you are not longer in limbo and have been able to get some answers.

I started bleeding last week. Very light and only in the morning, but it lasted for 3 days. Ended up going for a scan on Friday, which showed my babies heartbeat. Such a relieve! Even though the baby measured right on time, they could see more bleeding in my cervix. They weren't too concerned, but they empathised a lot, that even though the pregnancy was fine right now, anything could still happen. I left with a huge relieve, some scan pictures and a huge worry! I was so sure I was loosing the baby, I didn't go to my booking appointment on Friday and had to reschedule for tomorrow.

Selly, they do have a doppler, but they don't check the heartbeat that early. I got a telling off when I went for my scan at 12 weeks with my first, because I told them how much I loved listening to my babies heartbeat with a home doppler. But you can always ask. They might make an exception.

Last edited:
Managed to get to see GP today. They've given me my booking in appointment for next Monday with midwife, so starting to feel more real!

Miasmum how worrying for you! So glad your scan was okay. Tri 1 is just a heart attack all the way through isn't it! I had quite a bit of bleeding with my first pregnancy who's now my healthy 4 year old son xx

I'm so happy to have got a 2-3 on the Clear blue digi this morning at 4+2! It means the world to me as I was really late getting the 2-3 with my last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage (still getting 1-2 at nearly 5 weeks) and i'm convinced it was a sign that all wasn't well. So to have a 2-3 already has made such a massive difference to how I'm feeling! I know it's very early days but at least I feel like we're off on the right foot this time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back